It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can the aliens fo films like Alien, the thing, or the blob actually exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 08:18 AM
link   
i am not sure if they could, maybe the alien could possibly.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Of course they could. Considering the size of our universe, or even just our local galaxy, and the potential number of planets out there: anything could exist!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:01 AM
link   
its is really quite egotistical to believe that we are it! it is a vast universe and a deep sea....yet many people seem to think that they are all that and a bag of chips!i am always amazed by how many people say there is no god ...there are no other life forms...etc. i for one believe that there is with out a doubt something out there...be it aliens, god , dolphins or doornobs in some distant place, that far surpasses we humans!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I hope so. I would really like to see the Alien creature come down to earth and wreak havoc muahahaha

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
www.avp-movie.com...

August 6th, 2004

You'll have aliens and predators on Earth

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:01 AM
link   
we've got a lot of mini beasts on this planet already that would be similar and just as scary as a lot of the aliens in films. I'm just glad that we are as big as we are . Imagine if we got stuck in a honey I shrunk the kids situation and had to come up against a spider. That would be as bad as alien.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sure. Just look at the diversity of life on this planet. Now imagine a planet with just as much diverse life, and this planet doesn't follow the same rules and requirements for life that we have to here. It's entirely possible that the Alien or the Blob could exist out there somewhere.

top topics

join