It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Stacy, Trish, Torrie, and Lita Talk Sex With Stuff Magazine

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Credit: Stuff Magazine.com

The WWE Divas show our girl their lethal bedroom movies. You'd better wear a cup.

Wrestling isn't just about fat, angry folks displaying 'roid rage in a ring. You can get that by watching The View. These days, professional wrestling has put American audiences into a submission hold by letting superhot women maul each other on the mat. Which is why you'd be a damn fool if you missed WrestleMania 21 on pay-per-view April 3 at 7 P.M., when the Superstars of World Wrestling Entertainment will get down and dirty. They might even wrestle! But if you can't wait, never fear, because I gathered the WWE Divas to get a grip on the big issues facing female wrestlers today. Unfortunately, we got sidetracked and talked only about sex. Then we had a pillow fight in our underwear. Sorry, guys. Next time I'll try to stick to the issues. Forgive me?

LAURA: Wrestlers tend to be screamers in the ring. Do you like your men to be equally as loud in the sack?

TORRIE: As long as you're not quiet, anything goes for me. I don't care-if you're loud, that's fine.

STACY: If you're quiet, it's going to be a one-night stand, for sure. I want guys to talk. Be verbal and get into it, but screaming and yelling and taking it to the next level is when it gets a little weird.

TRISH: And it almost seems fake. Like, is there a hidden camera somewhere?

AMY: My ex was like that, and I didn't like it. He called me Mama, and it freaked me out. I had to put my hand over his mouth. Positive feedback is nice, but "Give it to me, Mama"? That's just bizarre.

LAURA: What other things should not come out of his mouth during sex? Besides drool, of course.

TRISH: "You're my dirty bitch whore." Or another girl's name.

TORRIE: Or another guy's name! Or something like, "Let me see that fat ass."

LAURA: Unless he's saying phat ass. Speaking of which, how do you feel about a partner spanking yours?

STACY: I like it. I mean, I don't do it all the time, but it's not something I'm opposed to.

TORRIE: I like it, too. But I'm a big baby, so if it's too hard, I'm like, "Ouch! OK, no more."

AMY: Yeah, it should be like swatting a fly-not killing a beast.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
So Lita Like's spanking eh?

*takes notes for future reference*

Yeah right Like I have a shot at it.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

STACY: If you're quiet, it's going to be a one-night stand, for sure. I want guys to talk. Be verbal and get into it, but screaming and yelling and taking it to the next level is when it gets a little weird.

so that's where I went wrong...

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!

Originally posted by TRD

so that's where I went wrong...

PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT!!!!! LMAO!!! You wish......

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
hey, I man's gotta have a dream.

posted on Apr, 7 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

hey, I man's gotta have a dream.

Of course. Nothing wrong with that.

*goes back to dream of Lita*

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
mmmmm Stacey seems quite dirty in the sack.... we like this alot... guess she is just in training for when she meets me...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Hey, stand in line, wee man...

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
is there any explicit pictures

posted on Apr, 8 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Just as long as no one messes with Lita we're fine.

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Best Diva interview yet!

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Just as long as no one messes with Lita we're fine.

Heh heh, who would want to...

j/k

posted on Apr, 9 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Heh heh, who would want to...

j/k

Oh no you didn't!

Sir

posted on Apr, 10 2005 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Man, how would you like to work backstage at the WWE.

top topics

join