It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Janetty and the Rockers back! plus more...

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
-- As we noted yesterday, Marty Janetty has signed with WWE. Janetty will be working with Shawn Michaels on house shows following WrestleMania. The two will once again team to form The Rockers.

-- The Shane Twins are expected to debut on RAW following WrestleMania. There are also plans for Garrison Cade to be brought over to SmackDown!. Frankie Kazarian may also be called up to the main roster, most likely to SmackDown.

Source: Wrestling Exposed

posted on Mar, 30 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The Rockers, now thats one tag-team that i thought would never reunite.

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
the tag team division on both shows in the WWE is appauling right now, they're just getting desparate trying to hire old talent when they really should be bringing in younger tag teams for the roster.

in saying that i loved the rockers and was extatic when i watched them return on RAW. I'm looking forward to seeing them in action again, they're both great entertainers.

[Edited on 3/31/05 by paulbrady40]

TRD

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
They have got to be on my all-time favourite list, i did a mini-profile on them awhile back....

www.sportztawk.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The Rockers... will they be back on Dark shows only?? or will that be on Raw too??? I think they need a change for HBK... he isn't really doing anything at the moment... apart from the Angle thing..

new topics

top topics

join