It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Christy Hemme Talks Playboy, Harley-Davidson Motorbikes

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Source: Chicago Sun-Times

WWE diva bares it all in Playboy

Christy Hemme has come a long way from her days as a "Man Show'' Juggy Dancer.

Or not. Depends how you look at ... at whatever you look at.

The red-haired California native is the latest World Wrestling Entertainment diva. She defeated former Cleveland Browns quarterback Jeff Garcia's girlfriend/ former Playboy Playmate Carmela DeCesare in final balloting last fall.

Hemme is featured on the cover of the April edition of Playboy, which is out this week. Inside is a 10-page pictorial with little of substance -- from a fashion perspective.

"I knew in my soul I belonged with the WWE,'' she told Playboy. "If you put me in a bikini in front of a few people, I'm kind of shy. But if you put me in front of thousands of hollering fans, I'm comfortable. It's like, 'Hey, guys!'''

Hemme is the fourth WWE diva to be on Playboy's cover. The others were Chyna, Sable and Torrie. She beat out nine other contenders in the $250,000 Diva Search.

Hemme's first purchase with part of the Diva prize money is a prized possession: a Harley- Davidson motorcycle.

"I got a Dyna Low Rider, which is a big bike,'' she said. "Chrome everything, custom everything. I was like, 'I want a bigger engine, I want it to be heavier and I want to go faster!'''

OK, but when you ride, don't forget to wear a helmet -- and some clothes.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i thought the fourth to do playboy was candice michelle? lol

new topics

join