It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Randy Orton Moving To Smackdown, Mysterio In For Big Push

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Source: PWTorch Newsletter

-Randy Orton is not listed on the Raw roster for the Austrailian Tour which will follow WrestleMania 21. This could either means he is taking a week off, selling an injury, or switching rosters.

-Rey Mysterio is said to be in for a huge push following up WrestleMania. The WWE is also becoming more and more hesitant to turn Eddie Guerrero heel, because they feel he is so over as a babyface on Smackdown.

-Psicosis, Super Crazy, and Juventud Guererra will all become apart of the WWE Cruiserweight division in April.

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
As a follow up to this thread, I read today on a good site that Orton IS moving to Smackdown!, the reason, to try and build ratings, but more over, to get him away from the Raw Divas (drool).

It is also speculated that the contract signing this week on SD is actually going to be his future SD contract, not the WM match contract..

TRD

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
You think that will be a good move for him though?

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i think it iwll be a good move for Raw, he is causing alot of grief with the Divas and they are not using what talent he has properly, so yeah.... i suppose it would be a good move... they need 'bigger' (build wise) blokes on SD, they all seem to be collecting on Raw.

new topics

top topics

join