posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:18 PM
- Ultimate University/UPW is pleased to welcome Ryan "Keiji" Sakoda back to its staff. As he prepares for his return to WWE, Ryan will be teaching at
Ultimate University in Los Angeles each Saturday from 2pm-4pm.
- The Rock is booked for "The Ellen Degeneres Show" on Monday, 3/7 @ 10AM.
- Christy Hemme will be signing her Playboy issue on 3/9 at Noon at the Virgin Megastore in Times Square, New York City.
- The 2/27 Raw show in Boston drew around 4000 and the 2/27 Smackdown show in Columbus drew more than 6000.
- WWE Stocks closed the day at 12.45, a 1.66% decrease over the previous closing. The day's range was 12.44 - 12.77.
- WWE was ranked 10th in the top Lycos Internet searches last week.
Source: Wrestling Exposed