posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 02:18 PM
- The Undertaker made a surprise appearance at OVW's training school yesterday to review the talent and make recommendations to the WWE office on whom
should be called up to the main roster.
- Mark Henry tore his quad at practice late last week (in OVW) and required surgery to repair it.
- UPW's "Outlaws": Mike "Knox" Hettinga and Derrick Neikirk have signed with World Wrestling Entertainment and will soon be relocating to WWE's new
- Early estimates for the Royal Rumble PPV have the show drawing about 458,000 buys, or a 0.83 buy rate. If the numbers hold up, the PPV would be down
21.7% from last years 585,000 PPV buys.
- Wrestlemania XX in Japan drew 21,000 buys, the best drawing foreign PPV in history. The RAW broadcast from Tokyo certainly helped bring WWE
attention in the country.
Source: Wrestling Exposed