It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Trish/Christy Update

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   
There is now talk that the feud between Trish Stratus and Christy Hemme leading up to WrestleMania will become a mixed tag match. The other two participants being Kane and Snitsky. However, many are against the idea and think Trish and Christy should be given a match of their own.

Source: PWInsider

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i would much prefer a bra and panties match between those two. dont fancy kane drooling over them in the ring

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I agree but it would be more interesting if it became a championship match. If Christy wins it could turn into a "your time is over" thing for trish.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
yer, its like the battle of the babes.

to make it more interesting, maybe stacey keibler being the referee?

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
WHAT ABOUT A LUMBER JACK MATCH. all previous divas that trish has beaten or bagged out

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
it going to be for the title as Christy Hemme challenged trish and trish laughted at here and said ok your on then christy told her she had been training by someone she knows very well trish just looked confused then lita appeared and christy grabbed trish by here hair and slammed her down in the ring then left with lita

oh poor trish

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
hehe...christy has been training up pretty well especially after her playboy shots

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
oh no please dont mention her playboy pictures i have only just stopped drooling over her lol

posted on Mar, 8 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
oh no please dont mention her playboy pictures i have only just stopped drooling over her lol

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
hehe...i think she tends to have that effect on all of us kev
lol

lita has been training christy, and comes and helps christy beat trish up. they are going to be wrestling at wrestlemania for the title

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
i know i cant wait to watch wrestlemania 21
you should be able to run a place your bets on who will win wwe matches sound cool to me :cool2:

new topics

top topics

join