It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: hulkster goes to the mat with his neighbors over a chicken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
bigger than life hulk hogan is battling his neighbors in florida over the number of animals he keeps at his home, the catylist in this battle seems to be a chicken named lilly.....

BELLEAIR - You could blame a relentless rooster named Lilly.

Or perhaps two chihuahuas and a maltese who happen to be registered members of the Screen Actors Guild.

You could even trace it back to the six dogs, three French hens, two cats, 11 other birds, five tortoises, two chinchillas, two ferrets, two iguanas, two rabbits and two toxic frogs who once lived on the 2.3-acre spread of suburbia that pro wrestling legend Hulk Hogan calls home.

Whatever you blame, one thing is clear: Hulk and his family are embroiled in an emotional smackdown with Belleair officials and some neighbors, who say the animals have taken over the block.

Al Raeford, a gardener for Hulk's next-door neighbor, can't take Lilly's constant crowing.

"That drives me crazy and, I'm telling you, I was raised on a farm," he said.

But Hulk, 51, and his family believe they are the victims. His wife became so upset at a public hearing this week she described officials with a choice expletive - a scene captured by the family's own film crew

stpetetimes.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Sounds like a case of another spoiled superstar...

new topics

join