It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Flittermice As Satan's Spies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I was first going to post this in the Music forum, but as it is kind of conspiracy related, I posted it here instead... where there is more activity. I was torn between the Religion and Spiritualism board, this board and the Education and Media board... but I landed on this.

Note: I know there are a couple of Christian users here, and since I respect that I feel that I have to warn you about the anti Christian content of this thread. The anti Christian content is in no way a reflection of my own views, but some people might be offended by it.. So I thought I should warn you anyway... just to be on the safe side.

A while ago I read about a hidden message in the Darkthrone song, As Flittermice As Satan's Spies. In the end of the song you can hear a voice in the background that sounds reversed. I never got to hear the reversed version of the ending until just now, when a user on another forum I�m posting on posted the ending of the song in both the original and reversed version. I played the reversed version, and you can clearly hear a voice say: "In the name of God, let the churches burn"

Darkthrone is a Norwegian Black Metal band, highly respected by black metal fans world wide, and has always been one of the truly great band in the black metal genre, and as some of you might know, the black metal scene in Norway caused quite an uproar in the early 90s. Nearly 50 churches was burned to the ground by anti Christians from the underground black metal scene in Norway in the period 1992 - 1996. There where also two brutal murders and a lot of suicides in the black metal scene in that period. It was like Satan had spawned this army of minions to wage war against Christianity in Norway, it was sick times.

If you want to hear the original and reversed ending to the song, I have uploaded them to my website. You can find them here:
-Original: home.no.net...'s%20Spies%20(original%20ending).mp3
-Reversed: home.no.net...'s%20Spies%20(reversed%20ending).mp3

I think it's quite exiting noticing and hearing hidden messages in music, no matter what the message is. Does anyone else know of similar examples of hidden messages in music?

I'm sorry if the message in the files offended anyone

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust" has something like "beginning to smoke marajuana" or something like that.

go to reversespeech.com/music as they have some samples of reversed speech, and implanted tracks.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Is it really a big deal to put a subliminal message in music like that? Especially black metal. That message is an expression, just as the music is. If you've read the lyrics to that song you would see they're equally blasphemous. That's what black metal's about, it's no conspiracy. And why are you apologizing for possibly offending people? If they can't handle opinions they shouldn't be on a message board in the first place.

And check out Akercocke's "Black Messiah" and reverse it (easy with Audacity) and hear that for subliminal.

join