It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: John Cena In The Next Predator Movie?

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
20th Century Fox is strongly considering making another Predator movie to add to the franchise. The studio is considering casting John Cena in the film, more than likely for the lead role. He would most likely play the son of Dutch (Arnold Schwartzenegger) from the first Predator movie. They will probably wait to see how his first movie, "The Marine", with WWE Films turns out based on his actig ability and fan reaction.

To make this bit of news confusing, a Century Fox employee stated that the movie would not be a remake, nor a prequel, but a restart. So basically, it just takes off from the first Predator movie but before the second Predator movie (maybe). The movie could take place in current times if Dutch's son was supposed to be born after the movie took place, or it could take place sometime in the 90's if John Cena's character was already growing up during that time. More news is likely to come in after "The Marine" is released in theaters.

Wrestling Exposed

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
hehe. i dunno about him being the actor, he might suit it, but i think its good if another one of those films come out.

i thought predator in the jungle was awesome

TRD

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Predator was a great movie.. I didn't like the second one as much and i have Alien vrs Predator but i havn't watched it yet..

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Im a big fan of the Predator Movies. Hopefully this movie will be good and not suck major ass like Alien vs Predator did.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
yer, i have only seen the 1st and 2nd predator, and i thought the first was the better..

did aliens vs predator stink Ocelot?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
did aliens vs predator stink Ocelot?

major stinckage dude, you have no idea.

new topics

top topics

join