It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Vince McMahon Injured At Royal Rumble

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
For those who missed it, Vince McMahon slipped on the way to the ring during the Royal Rumble. He crawled into the ring and then never got up and looked to be in pain. We're told it's either a knee or ankle injury and there were plans for him to grab the mic and announce the match would restart. Instead, they had Howard Finkel do the honors.

Wrestling Exposed

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   

We're told it's either a knee or ankle injury and there were plans for him to grab the mic and announce the match would restart. Instead

was vince supposed to fight?

years ago i never noticed it much, but when he does wrestler, for his age hes got some build. hes bigger than some of the wrestlers

TRD

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
From WWE.com:

"WWE Chairman Vince McMahon underwent successful surgery, performed my Dr. James Andrews in Birmingham, Alabama, to repair torn quad tendons suffered at the Royal Rumble."

posted on Feb, 2 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i wonder how long it will take for him to get a recovery from this injury. as hes often seen about the ring getting hit or himself trying to beat some1 lol

TRD

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Source: PWI

In today's Stamford (CT) Advocate there is an article regarding Vince McMahon's quad tendon injury. The article says that McMahon spent the week in Birmingham, AL, where he had surgery to repair the injury by Dr. James Andrews on Tuesday. The article also stated that Vince will be returning to CT for rehabilitation this week. WWE spokesman Gary Davis said that Vince will be able to complete his day-today duties however will have to cut down on traveling for a while.

TRD

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Vince McMahon needs help getting in and out of a wheelchair on a daily basis and also needs help getting in and out of bed. This is a real 'down-low' type deal in WWE as nobody wants to be heard talking about the boss behind his back.

Wrestling Exposed

top topics

join