It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Your faviourite Finishing move - WWE

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Some of the best submission/finishing moves are..

Benoits Cripplers Cross Face, Ric Flair's Figure Four Leglock and Bret Hart's Sharpshooter.

Billy Kidmans Shooting Star was a great finishing move and a very hard one to pull off. Jack the Snakes DDT was a killer finishing move and always a favourite of mine.

But the best move there has ever been and we won't see the likes of again is when Stacey Kiebler bends over to climb through the ropes to get out of the ring..

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
sweet chin music is great

but i like the 450 splash from paul london

the worst finisher and least exciting is hulk hogans leg drop

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Does ANYONE HERE find the Jackhammer and the spear awsome or is it just me. The worst would have to be the Twist Of Fate

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
My new favorite finisher is by Melena of MNM on Smackdown. She leaped up wrapping her legs around Eddie Guerrero's waist and shoved his head into her cleavage. Now that's a finishing move!

posted on Apr, 26 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Thankyou for bringing that delieghtful picture back into my head. I am going to sleep well tonight:approve:

posted on Apr, 28 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Ocelot as always you excel in you excellance

The Stunner is worth a mention for the shear fact that you can do it to anyone with minimal fuss.

Other finishing moves require technical knowledge or mass power so you can't steal them. For devastation and ease of use the Stunner is probably the best ever.

In terms of best finisher then I always liked the cross face very difficult to get out of and deadly in its execution.

Will have a think about some past finishers...........

[Edited on 5/3/2005 by TeflonDon]

posted on Apr, 30 2005 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RufusRJones
My new favorite finisher is by Melena of MNM on Smackdown. She leaped up wrapping her legs around Eddie Guerrero's waist and shoved his head into her cleavage. Now that's a finishing move!

has she got a good sized pair?

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
yea they are pretty nice

posted on May, 2 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The RKO is pretty good but only for its speed, T-Bone slam is pretty weak. The Walls Of Jericho is painful, trust me I know.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Had a think and for power and devastation the Clotherline From Hell is wicked. I'm still struggling to think of a better looking submission move than the Crippler Crossface.

Ultimo Dragon used to do a rolling armbar from the middle of the ropes into a roll-up side choke which looked great, bit hard to do unless of course you are Ultimo Dragon.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join