It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: petition

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
well i have been thinking about is petition and am not happy with him as theodore long is a great manager seems to be a fair person to those who are fair with each other
all this cos he put john cena is hospital then theodore long arrange a street fight and john cena won

any ideas of what kind of petition we could put together against
carlito

Carlito has been campaign to get rid of theodore long
he certainly is not the first person to hate his boss.
But few people ever take the drastic and innovative measures Carlito has pulled out in order to do something about it.
For nearly a month now, Carlito has walked around SmackDown! with a petition advocating the removal of Theodore Long as the General Manager. Carlito has been imploring Superstars, fans and even WWE employees to sign the petition.

When he has his desired amount of signatures, Carlito plans on going straight to Board of Directors and asking for theodore Longs
immediate dismissal. Carlito blames Long for his separated shoulder, an injury that has kept him out of action for nearly a month.

[Edited on 1/23/05 by kev76]

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:28 AM
link   
hmmm.... i think the person best to ask is TRD, he is good as this kind of thing

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
ok thank you i will ask him when i i catch him online :loudhorn:

sorry about the writing dont know where the boxes came from as there not on there when i copyed them from another site

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:58 AM
link   
it could be one like members on here read a wee bit of writing about it, which is on the post, and then they enter there screenname in there post. and when a good number of people do it, it gets submitted to WWE

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
ok thanks i did not realise that is it ok or shall i edit it

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   
erm.... you can edit it up if you want, or just see if any other people reply saying they will sign it

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
edited it now still sound ok as it is now :bounce:

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kev76
edited it now still sound ok as it is now :bounce:

yip, it looks fine,

well. heres my name for the petition: Rynaldo82

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
thank you

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Gibbs, i see you are online, want to sign this thing too

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
i have been racking my brain trying to work out how to do the petition so fair i have come up with this

hi everyone
can you please sign my petition to get rid of carlito as i find it very sickly when he spits apple is peoples faces and this so called arm injury he has fully how he still could make a dash for john cenas chain when is team partner was fighting john cena luckly cena saw him before he had chance to get the chain
he is a waste of wwe funds as i cant remember when he had a fight last
and his new quest to get rid of theodore is the most bizzare thing i have ever heard on wwe
please help me try get rid of carlito by signing my petition
together we can make a differance
thank you

does that sound ok to you all

TRD

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sounds ok, what you thinking of doing sending it to the WWE?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
yes going to send it to wwe wish i could find out where he was going to send his to

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
yer, it sounds good what you wrote a few posts up..

the wwe will have a homepage, you could always submit the the link and posts to them as the petition. or find out about the other petition and give them our names for it?

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i am going to put it on the web petition site till i get a few names
will call back with the link for you all
thank you

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
here is the link to the petition please can you have a look and sign it ask your friends and family as well please

www.webpetitions.com...

thank you

new topics

top topics

join