It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Kane and Snitchy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
what a match that turned out to be last night between kane and snitchy
when kane did the choke slam to snitchy of the main platform in the concrete ground it finished where they where just lying there and not moving
does anyone know if kane is ok

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here's the write up on the match, it doesn't say if they was ok....

Main Event (No Holds Barred) - Kane vs. Snitsky:

The fight starts out on the outside as Kane exits the ring while Snitsky storms down the ramp. Kane slams Snitsky's head on the barrier and then comes off the top with a flying clothesline. On the inside, Kane is on the turnbuckle and hits another clothesline. Kane signals for the chokeslam, but Snitsky has exited the ring. Snitsky grabs the ring bell and hits Kane with it. Snitsky goes for a pin, but Kane kicks out. Snitsky connects with a sidewalk slam and then leaves the ring. He takes the weight belt from under the ring and then whips Kane with it. (Humorous JR comment: Snitsky looks like he's pleasuring himself with that weight belt!)

Snitsky looked like he was gonna deliver a powerbomb, but Kane counters out of it and connects with a boot to the face. Kane grabs a steel chair from the outside, but Snitsky kicks Kane in the gut before he can use it. Snitsky grabs the chair and hits Kane in the back with it (The crowd was chanting something, but I couldn't understand what they were saying).

Snitsky fits the chair around Kane's throat and then goes up top, but Snitsky doesn't notice Kane removing the chair and sitting up. Kane knocks Snitsky off the top and to the outside with the steel chair. Kane grabs the weight belt and begins to whip Snitsky with it. Snitsky is draped over the apron and Kane kicks Snitsky in the head. On the outside, the two begin to fight on the ramp. Kane tosses Snitsky into the RAW logo and he then tries for a chokeslam off the stage, but Snitsky kicks him in the nuts. Kane is teetering on the edge as Snitsky clobbers him, but as Snitsky prepares to knock him off, Kane ducks and goozles him. Kane chokeslams Snitsky into some equipment off the stage to get some holy # chants going, and Kane and Snitsky are in shambles as they lay in the broken equipment.

Wrestling Exposed

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
thank you if i find out i will put it on here

TRD

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Great, i did take a look but failed to come up with anything. I'll take another look later unless you or someone else finds something. It could be that they was just both acting up for the crowd....

posted on Jan, 18 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
found this looks like there both ok
bet theres going to be a rematch with these two

During the Kane/Snitsky match, the wave started and the crowd started a "Go Leafs Go" chant as we totally rejected that match as the main event, until the final spot. The table/scaffold had been in place all night long.

After the show went off the air:

The fans were unhappy about the no finish to the match. Kane finally got up however had a massive cut down the right side of his head and was heavily bleeding. Eventually he celebrated but began to stumble around on the stage and went to the back. Snitsky then got up without a scratch and went to the back.

new topics

top topics

join