It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Bret Hart and The Ultimo Dragon not returning to WWE

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Bret Hart has now finished his acting run as the Genie in the Elgin Theatre production of "Aladdin." According to one theatre visitor, the production actually found a way to incoporate a wrestling ring into the set. After the final show on the 31st of last year, Hart stayed at the stage door to sign autographs. When asked if he would ever return to the WWE, even if just to say goodbye, Hart said it wasn't likely

Despite past news, it seems at this time that Ultimo Dragon will not be coming back to WWE. When Dragon left the company to return to Japan for a short amount of time, he was released from his contract. Many backstage said at that point he was probably not likely to return to WWE. Meanwhile, Dragon built up a huge farewell bout in Japan as it would be the last time he used the famous mask he is associated with. He was under the impression that he was going to return to WWE without it and under his real name. WWE sources now are not very optimistic that he is returning.

Wrestling Exposed

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
hehe at ultimo dragon lol.

i think bret hart would have been good to have back, as a kid i thouht he was one of the better ones.

but ultimo dragon, i think thats going to far picking out the goldien oldies

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ultimo Dragon still looks pretty good in the ring. But i thought Bret was injured pretty bad and thats why he wasn't wrestling...

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
i thought one of the reasons brett chucked it was cos of what happened to his brother?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I hope Ultimo Dragon comes back, but with the mask. HE is still the greatest cruiserweight alive today. But what happened with Bret Hart? Why did he quit in the first place?

posted on Jan, 26 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepunisher
But what happened with Bret Hart? Why did he quit in the first place?

He didn't quit. Are you familiar with the now infamous montreal Incident in 1997?

posted on Jan, 27 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by thepunisher
But what happened with Bret Hart? Why did he quit in the first place?

He didn't quit. Are you familiar with the now infamous montreal Incident in 1997?

yer, is that when his brother had a really bad accident/stunt?

new topics

top topics

join