It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Sportztawk members stick together.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hello everyone, Gibbs here, with a message of the holiday spirit. As you may know (or maybe not), one of our members, wrestlegirl, is known in the "real" world as Echelon, competing in the Millenium Wrestling Federation. She has been gracious enough to provide Sportz with an exclusive interview, which has helped our site grow.

As a token of our apprreciation, we have a thread asking for members to vote for her on the G.L.O.R.Y web site. Some of us have been contributing votes regularly, and we are hoping that more people can contribute thier votes.

My suggestion is that we garner enough votes for her to win this month, as a Christmas present from us. So please, follow the link to the voting thread, and vote on the G.L.O.R.Y web site for her. Let's give her a nice Christmas present this year!

Voting Thread

TRD

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Great post Gibbs and a fantastic idea!

C'mon people whats so hard about a few clicks and 2 minutes a day to take the time to vote?

Some members on here are guilty of not doing it, so it's about time they started.

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
good post Gibbs,

if you vote for echelon, you might just find Gibbs in your christmas stocking

but like they both said, i aint too dificult and we give out the link, lets give echelon a present and make her number 1

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rynaldo82
if you vote for echelon, you might just find Gibbs in your christmas stocking

Dude, I'm trying to get people to vote, not scare them!

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
i voted

new topics

top topics

join