It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Hogan responds to P Diddy and Randy Savage..

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hulk Hogan finally responded to Randy Savage's "Be A Man" comment at the MTV Video Music Awards over the weekend. Savage of course made the remark on a promotional tour last year where he promoted his rap CD.

"Every time I wrestle Mach, I beat him up pretty bad," said Hogan. "I heard he's having a pretty tough time. If he can get a little oil in that wheelchair and get those legs pumped up — because those legs are about the size of my arms — I'll beat Macho Man up one more time. But this time it won't be so hard. God bless Miss Elizabeth, she's not here, so I'll just beat Macho up for free. No big deal."

Hogan also had the following to say about rapper Sean "Puffy" Combs' challenge to wrestle him for $1 million.

"I know a million dollars ain't that big of a hit to him. So if he's gonna get beat up, he might as well make it a hundred million dollars. I can't ever lose in front of my daughter. But I've got a lot of respect [for P. Diddy]. I saw him run for those kids in New York. So it's all good. If it's a million dollars for the kids, if he wants to put that up, I'll let him beat me."

link

new topics

join