It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Terrorist event in Great Britain

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:45 PM
link   
If there is an event in GB I hope its not Chemical or some sort of agent as we still can't cope the roll out of equipment is still months behind.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
if there was such an event we would bomb the #e out of who ever did it an even retaliate in Kind.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
yeah sure buddy ;P

all i have to say is IRA

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reap

If there is an event in GB I hope its not Chemical or some sort of agent as we still can't cope the roll out of equipment is still months behind.

If Chemical weapons are used on anyone by terrorists then you can kiss much of the Mid-East goodbye IMO. Then you can wonder who started WWIII.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
DaRage the IRA was made up of people from Ireland, and that is part of UK, so we aint going to bomb them we did how ever send troops.

i was on about if terrorists like that of 9/11 did it, we would retaliate in kind or bomb em to #e.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Wait for the Americans to start getting their ass whipped in the Middle East, thats when the US will use chemical weapons in the UK and blame it on Al Qaeda.

The US are not stupid to use them on their own people, although we did recieve a report on 19/11/03 which suggested that Bush might just do that in a pre-election effort for more votes.

After the CIA killed JFK and organised 9-11, I wouldn;t put anything past them.

It will happen, but remember, Al-Qaeda don't have the resources to do it.

~Messiah~

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wwviews
Wait for the Americans to start getting their ass whipped in the Middle East, thats when the US will use chemical weapons in the UK and blame it on Al Qaeda.

The US are not stupid to use them on their own people, although we did recieve a report on 19/11/03 which suggested that Bush might just do that in a pre-election effort for more votes.

After the CIA killed JFK and organised 9-11, I wouldn;t put anything past them.

It will happen, but remember, Al-Qaeda don't have the resources to do it.

~Messiah~

Let me be the 1st to say, this is definately the most conspiracy theorist post I have ever seen on this board.

Let me go on to say, lay off the crack pipe.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:42 PM
link   
LoL !!!

Ok...laugh at me afterwards, but seriously...i feel it coming...i feel it in my bones...

~Messiah~

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   

LoL !!!

Ok...laugh at me afterwards, but seriously...i feel it coming...i feel it in my bones...

~Messiah~

So your saying the US will use Chemical/Biological weapons on Europeans before the election and blame it on Al-Qaeda?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Did you read the article I referred to ?

here's the direct link

Wot more can you ask for eh ??

And we are talking abuot a country and an organisation that killed its own President because he wouldn;t go to war. War is big business. Business is money. Money makes the 'the America world' go round !!!

~Messiah~

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Did you read the article I referred to ?

here's the direct link

Wot more can you ask for eh ??

And we are talking abuot a country and an organisation that killed its own President because he wouldn;t go to war. War is big business. Business is money. Money makes the 'the America world' go round !!!

~Messiah~

AMERICANS ARE FINISHED WITH THIS PIECE OF # IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

Thats from the article you just linked me to. Let me also add that the story was written by voxfux.

You're right, what more could one ask for?

You got me convinced.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by Dreamz]

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by Dreamz]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:52 PM
link   
voxfux...i assume that is the phonetic pronounciation...

~Messiah~

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 08:59 PM
link   

voxfux...i assume that is the phonetic pronounciation...

~Messiah~

I don;t care if it is Phonetic, ebonic or any other type of pronunciation. That is a ridiculous article to back up your claims. If you want to get a more legit source to prove your arguement, I will be happy to prove you wrong again.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:12 PM
link   
A more reliable source ??

hmm....now which student wrote that goddman dossier that Blair used to justify the war on Iraq ?

Ok maybe I cant find anything now, I dont have a Rumsfeld, Rice or Cheney to come up with my bullshuit lies to prove there is a terrorist attack coming to justify the killings of civilians.

I'll find a better source...just sit tight...

~Messiah~

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reap

here this might help if you need equipment,

www.uksurvive.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:20 AM
link   

A more reliable source ??

hmm....now which student wrote that goddman dossier that Blair used to justify the war on Iraq ?

Ok maybe I cant find anything now, I dont have a Rumsfeld, Rice or Cheney to come up with my bullshuit lies to prove there is a terrorist attack coming to justify the killings of civilians.

I'll find a better source...just sit tight...

~Messiah~

I am still waiting for this link.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:36 AM
link   
they should do it and get it over with. This stuff is getting stupid. Everybodies fighting, someone should just push the button and let off one nuclear bomb. send it to the ocean and let the world see what happens

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExTReMeMe
they should do it and get it over with. This stuff is getting stupid. Everybodies fighting, someone should just push the button and let off one nuclear bomb. send it to the ocean and let the world see what happens

Wow, I guess that makes me feel better that your not the President.

It will be like this much longer, so I would get use to it.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 12:59 AM
link   
We'll just have to wait and see where the next attack takes place. It does seem that they are trying to mount an attack on a scale bigger than 9/11. Its hard to kill 3k people in one hit without using some sort or form of a WMD.

posted on Dec, 1 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeHeadR
We'll just have to wait and see where the next attack takes place. It does seem that they are trying to mount an attack on a scale bigger than 9/11. Its hard to kill 3k people in one hit without using some sort or form of a WMD.

True, but if they had multiple suicide attacks at, say, Malls during peak hours......10 bombers could concievably kill pretty close tot hat number. Planes, WMD are not the only way to wreak havoc upon American society.

The unpredictable nature of terrorism is what will be the hardest thing for intel sources to figure out.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join