It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Roddy Piper wants to return

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Roddy Piper is trying to make his way back into the WWE and recently contacted Vince McMahon with a personal fax regarding the possibility of him coming back to work for the company.

Basically, the fax was all about Piper trying to explain to Vince McMahon why he said what he said back on the HBO special that resulted in the loss of his last job with the company. He also pitched a few character ideas for himself if he were to return to WWE programming.

PWInsider.com

Piper wants to be more of an on-air personality rather than a wrestler. He had outlined that he wanted to become a character on the programming, though at this point we are unsure whether WWE will consider him or not. In reality, there is not much left for WWE to do with Piper due to the fact that they can't use him in the ring, though WWE does have quite a track record regarding past talent that has made money for the company over time.

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Piper is a big mouth. In most industries outside of politics that's not a good thing. Wrestling is an exeption, he's perfect. I've always liked the Rowdy One. Bring him back. At least that will keep him from making bad movies.

Ben

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
two words about this guy, he is just plain old "too old" he has no need in coming back

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
what movies has he been in? i only know about they live. or at least I think that's the name of it...

posted on Jul, 28 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Is he the "Snap into a Slim Jim" dude?

top topics

join