It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: DDP announces he has split from his wife

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:06 AM
link   
The following comes from DDPbang.com:

I just wanted to put out a quick statement to put to rest any bull$hit rumors that could be floating around out there. My wife is a very private person and out of respect to her, I'll keep this brief and simple. Yes, we have separated and it has been on good terms. There is no bad blood at all. We love each other very much and talk on a daily basis. We both just need a little time to ourselves right now and I hope that everyone will respect our privacy.

There's another rumor about me being in Rob Zombie's The Devi's Rejects. This one is true and we just wrapped the film. Some people may refer to it as the sequel to House of 1000 Corpses, so now you know the real name. The Devil's Rejects opening to a huge theater blast this January. I play a badass son of a b*tch named Billy Ray Snapper. My partner in crime is Danny Trejo, another badass son of a b*tch named Rondo.

I'll lay out more details on the movie as time goes on as we head to the January premiere. I want to thank Rob for the big break. A lot of things are starting to shake out here in Hollywood.

join