It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: What You Didn't See On WWE RAW Last Night

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
After Raw went off the air:

Lilian Garcia got on mic and announced, "Once again the winner of the 20 man Battle Royal - Kane", which further upset an already steaming HHH. He flew through the ropes onto the floor, chased down Lilian and threw her into the ring - suggesting an attack. But as he followed in, she sped through to the other side of the ring and scampered up the ramp, not looking back.

Trips stood in the ring even more furious as he listened to the crowd belt chants of "You tapped out." He thought about leaving and then annoyed, asked for the ringside mic. "I know all of you guys are waiting for me to leave, but not as much as I'm ready to get out off this sorry town you call San Diego."

He then went on to emit some extremely racial remarks towards Mexicans calling them beaners, border crossers and calling one fan Poncho. Some fans began throwing things into the ring and at one point HHH was smacked on the left cheek with a large silver coin but continued. "You boo me but cheer people like HBK and Y2J," complained the leader of Evolution. "And most of all you cheer that poor excuse of a champion...Chris Benoit."

The World Champion's music hit and out came The Crippler with belt in tow. H looked surprised and asked Benoit why he is still in the arena. "You already had a tag match earlier, I mean why are you still here. It’s not like..." Hunter dropped the mic mid sentence and took a swing at The Champ, attempting to catch him off guard. But Benoit defended and soon had H in the crossface and pounding his right palm repeatedly onto the mat.

As a dejected HHH struggled up the ramp Benoit offered consolation. "HHH, this crowd is cheering you," proclaimed the Wolverine. "They're cheering because you've once again join the prestigious You Tapped Out Club."

link

new topics

join