It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: HHH in Blade111

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Is HHH the ugliest vampire you've ever seen or what?

Sir

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
That is one ugly dude lol!

TRD

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yeah i didn't even know he was in Blade III..

But he don't look too good lol!

TRD

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Here are a few quotes from several reviews taken from AICN at the first showing of Blade 3: Trinity in Hollywood :

"Triple H and his gigantic neck are also pretty great. He shows real flair, and while a bit wooden, he is great as the big bad-guy. His character is a throwback to the henchmen of the James Bond films: the bastard you love to hate."

" If you fellow fan boys thought you crap yourselves over the hulk dogs looking absurd, wait til you see the reaper vamp dogs. Yep. It's causally explained by Triple HHH (yes, the wrestler) that they're results of genetic experimentation. Um , yeah, but their mouths split open like reapers, and that little tongue thingy shoots out, so they're reapers, right? Here's a wacky question--anyone remember the second movie, where vamps considered reapers genocidal maniacs and not house pets? (on a side note, Triple HHH's acting wasn't half bad in this)."

[Edited on 2/5/04 by TRD]

Ben

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
has HHH been in other movies

TRD

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I don't think he has, i'm sure this was his first one. But i might be wrong.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
has HHH been in other movies

i recall him making a short appearance on a sitcom once.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 02:25 PM
link   
he was on the drew carey show promoting buzz beer and became an alcoholic and blah blah blah. it was suppose to be funny but it wasnt. and i like drew carey and HHH. but HHH wasnt bad in the episode though even though he didnt have a lot of lines.

top topics

join