It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: WWE Wrestlers Want Old Titles Back

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Many WWE wrestlers feel that bringing back the older versionf of WWE Titles, such as the 80's Intercontinental Title held by Randy Savage and the Ultimate Warrior, would add historical significance to the titles themselves. One comparison is if the Stanley Cup would have the same historical significance if the NHL kept updating it every few years.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Many WWE wrestlers feel that bringing back the older versionf of WWE Titles, such as the 80's Intercontinental Title held by Randy Savage and the Ultimate Warrior, would add historical significance to the titles themselves. One comparison is if the Stanley Cup would have the same historical significance if the NHL kept updating it every few years.

What an Incredible idea! I loved the old Title Belts way better than the new ones.

BRING BACK THE CLASSIC BELTS !!!

TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yeah i alway's like the intercontinental championship matches they had some great champions over the years.

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Yeah i alway's like the intercontinental championship matches they had some great champions over the years.

Yeah the IC belt was always seen as a steping stone to the Heavyweight Title. Its a pitty that it hasn't been used that way in years.

TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Well it would be good if they actually listen to the wrestlers for a change and bring these titles back!!

Sir

posted on Apr, 11 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This is a great idea if they was to do it,its a must they have to bring them back.Wrsetling seems to have taken a dip lately and they need a boost.

new topics

top topics

join