It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: wrestling quote's/sayings

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 9 2004 @ 08:47 AM
link   
The Rock's gonna take his boot, turn it sideways and stick it straight up your candy ass - The Rock

Whatcha Gonna Do Brother When Hulkamania Runs Wild On You - Hulk Hogan

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What A Rush ! - Road Warrior Hawk.

The balls are in my court and I just might rip 'em off, and step on 'em!" - Chyna to Ken Shamrock

Kurt Angle -Kurt Angle, to Rey Mysterio: “Just because a 12 year old kid stopped mowing lawns, put on a kooky mask and pinned me doesn’t mean it counted! Sorry kid, you know the rules. You must be THIS HIGH to talk to Kurt Angle. Make sure you let Dorothy, the tin man and all the Munchkins know your butt is mine at Summerslam!”

Christian: "They screwed another Canadian! I can't believe it!"

Lance Storm "You know what? I can. All the officials in World Wrestling Entertainment - they're prejudiced!"

Test: "Whoa, whoa, it's not just the officials - it's all - it's all these friggin' Americans! America likes to stick her ass in the face of the rest of the world, just like Rikishi - just like Rikishi did to me! You know what...just like the rest of the world, I don't like the smell that's on my face, guys. But Lance, you were right aboot something. America....America SUCKS!"

Christian: "Damn right it does!"

The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be - Bret Hart

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! - ric flair

Macho Man: "...Oooooh Yeah, Dig it?..."

new topics

join