It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Ric Flair flashes his manhood

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 1 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Three professional wrestlers and World Wrestling Entertainment are being sued in Maricopa County by flight attendants who allege the wrestlers sexually harassed them aboard a chartered luxury airplane.The suit, filed late Monday in Superior Court, accuses Ric "The Nature Boy" Flair, Scott "The Diamond Stud" Hall and Dustin "Golddust" Rhodes of "extreme and outrageous" behavior on a return flight from Europe aboard Phoenix-based SportsJet on May 5, 2002.The suit alleges Flair wore only a jeweled cape, flashed his penis and forced a flight attendant to touch his crotch. It claims that Hall asked a flight attendant to give him oral sex and licked the face of another attendant. Runnels, the suit says, grabbed one attendant and said they were going to have sex.The suit also said other wrestlers on the return flight from Europe repeatedly groped the attendants.

[Edited on 1/4/04 by TRD]

Ben

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
woah, if this is true, it is something else. Puts a harsh name on some wrestlers

TRD

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In a follow up story it said that flair was "spinning" his penis. what the hell is he doing spinning his penis. this is gonna be bad for the WWE.!!

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ric Flair flashing his penis in a plane!! LMAO!! If thats not comedy I dont know what is.

TRD

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I know I shouldn't laugh but this is so damm funny...

Thing is though if he did this, he should pay the consequences, whether or not he is a "key player on Raw." All of these guys should get what they deserve.

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Thing is though if he did this, he should pay the consequences, whether or not he is a "key player on Raw." All of these guys should get what they deserve.

True, but it's still funny. I just imagine him flashing his penis and going WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! LMAO!!

TRD

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Yeah LOL!!!

Imagine it Ric Flair pulls open his cape and starts "spinning his penis" whilst having scott hall in a figure four leglock shouting out WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

OMG EWWWWW!!! what was i thinking..

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
OMG EWWWWW!!! what was i thinking..

OMG dude you have officially freaked me out. LMAO!!

Ben

posted on Apr, 5 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
im freaked out ready this thread

top topics

join