It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Who are La Resistance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
No bio on them on the WWE tho.

posted on Mar, 11 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Havn't a clue drunk i don't watch the wrestling anymore.

TRD

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

SYLVAN GRENIER

Height: 6 foot
Weight: 235 pounds
Career Highlights: World Tag Team Champion

Sylvan Grenier has good looks, impressive athletic abilities, and an overabundance of arrogance. But then again, Grenier is French, so his condescending attitude toward all his RAW competitors is to be expected. Grenier and his tag team partner, Rene Dupree, form La Resistance. The two are intent on proving their superiority over not just their opponents, but over Americans in general.

Grenier's good looks are what first caught the eye of WWE officials. He has an extensive modeling background, and also excelled in numerous sports, such as hockey, baseball and tennis before selecting an in-ring career.

RENE DUPREE

Height: 6 foot 3
Weight: 250 pounds
Career Highlights: World Tag Team Champion

One half of one of the best young tag teams in WWE, La Resistance, Rene Dupree has focused on two things,tag team gold and his hatred of the United States. While many will doubt his character because Dupree is French, few will doubt that he has the attributes to be a Superstar for a long time to come.

Dupree, the youngest of RAW's Superstars, is the son of a wrestling promoter and wrestled his first professional match at the age of 14. He also has competed as a bodybuilder, winning a prestigious national tournament to qualify for competition against the best in the world. But Dupree shelved his bodybuilding career to come to WWE, and he made an immediate impact when La Resistance captured the World Tag Team Championship at Bad Blood 2003. The victory made Dupree the youngest World Tag Team Champion in WWE history. While he may not be popular because of his political views and actions against the U.S., make no mistake that Dupree has earned his meteoric rise in WWE and has the potential to stay near the top for a long time to come.

posted on Mar, 12 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
that about sums it up about them....

Sir

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm sorry to say this but they look a bit Gay to me,they might be good wrestlers but i wouldn't want to get in the ring with them you never know what they might grab hold of.

posted on Mar, 13 2004 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir
I'm sorry to say this but they look a bit Gay to me,they might be good wrestlers but i wouldn't want to get in the ring with them you never know what they might grab hold of.

LOL! SIR

Are they any good? anyone know?

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speedfreak

Originally posted by Sir

LOL! SIR

Are they any good? anyone know?

Thanx for the info much obliged i have never seen these guys wrestle.just they are mentioen alot on the WWe website

HAHAHA Sir you make me laugh :thumbsup:

Ben

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
i saw RAW last night they do look gay and they got this a$$ kicked by steve austin last night it was funny.

TRD

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
LOL @ Ben !!

Yes the do look like they swing boith way's for sure and they are French,even worse lol!

I mean seriously does he not look a bit Gay?

Ben

posted on Mar, 16 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
its the hat i think

posted on Mar, 21 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
i saw RAW last night they do look gay and they got this a$$ kicked by steve austin last night it was funny.

Austin kicked both their asses??LOL

TRD

posted on Jun, 17 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
During a SmackDown! brand house show last week, Rene Dupree apparently had his luggage thrown in a shower. The bags were completely soaked and it was said to have been a pretty good rib.

It has been said that Dupree has become increasingly arrogant and obnoxious in the back. Although many people think he has a bright future ahead of him, Dupree has rubbed many people the wrong way since joining the SmackDown brand.

TRD

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
WWE made an extra effort this past Monday night on Raw to make sure that La Resistance came off as heels due to the fact that they were in Canada. Before their match they gave a heel promo to get the correct reaction from the fans. As most people know, Canadian fans are notorious for giving opposite reactions due to country loyalty.

TRD

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:51 PM
link   
SmackDown's Rene Dupree is in hot water with management right now. He was fined recently for doing his trademark dance during a match. Management has told him to stop doing the dance because it's starting to get a "face's pop" but they want to push him as a heel.

In addition to working a couple a of sub par matches (in management's eyes), Dupree continues to fuel the flames.

[Edited on 24/8/04 by TRD]

posted on Sep, 8 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
LOL @ Ben !!

Yes the do look like they swing boith way's for sure and they are French,even worse lol!

I mean seriously does he not look a bit Gay?

Standing like that , he does.

Dupree has left La Resistance and Rob Conway"the French Sympathizer" has taken his place

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   
he does look gay....AND NOT JUST A BIT

new topics

top topics

join