It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Help Please! Vote for Echelon!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   
just think if you goto the wwe you can beat all those girls up hit chairs over the wrestlers take there belts and be the best person in the world.

i dont like the girls on wwe as well E, it gets kindof boring to see them do the same stuff over and over again, and not actually have wrestling skills.

TRD

posted on Jan, 17 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
That must be hard work doing the voting like that but it seems a fair way to do it.Lets hope you move up the charts when the site is updated.

Good luck in your upcomming matches,whoah a barb wire cage match you look after yourself in the ring and make sure you stomp some azz!!

TRD

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It looks like people have been voting..

Echelon is currently 9th with 52 votes.:bounce:

The last update was done on Jan 12th so it could be more than that.

C'mon put your votes in here....(only once a day though otherwise they get discarded)

Voting Link click here

[Edited on 21/1/04 by TRD]

Ben

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 06:08 PM
link   
what happens E with this again, if you are in first do you get to go big time!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkeye8424
just think if you goto the wwe you can beat all those girls up hit chairs over the wrestlers take there belts and be the best person in the world.
i dont like the girls on wwe as well E, it gets kindof boring to see them do the same stuff over and over again, and not actually have wrestling skills.

I know what you're saying,
but I have serious moral issues in play here. Namely, I'm not going to be forced to get breast implants or participate in bra & panties matches just to get on TV/a paycheck. Even Molly Holly, arguably one of the best female wrestlers in the world today, has been subjected to matches like that.
I love what I'm doing now and the way I'm doing it. It's a struggle, but I am gaining acceptance as a female wrestler working in the men's division. As a matter of fact, just yesterday I signed for a show in eastern NC (couple hours away from me) to work one of their guys, and they're going to put me on their promotional posters for the show.
It's honestly stuff like that I'll take over a few minutes of WWE TV time anyday.

And hey, I'm already the best in the world.

Originally posted by TRD
That must be hard work doing the voting like that but it seems a fair way to do it.Lets hope you move up the charts when the site is updated.
Good luck in your upcomming matches,whoah a barb wire cage match you look after yourself in the ring and make sure you stomp some azz!!
It looks like people have been voting..
Echelon is currently 9th with 52 votes.
The last update was done on Jan 12th so it could be more than that.
C'mon put your votes in here....(only once a day though otherwise they get discarded)

Yeah, it's pretty labor intensive for John to manually go thru the votes, but I appreciate that he does it that way to preserve the integrity of the vote.
He's updated again, and I'm at #8 thru January 14th! Moving up in the world thanks to you guys!!

I'm not involved in the cage match, unfortunately. It's the 3rd one I've had to sit out.

But I do get a streetfight, which should be just as interesting as the cage match once I'm done with things!

Originally posted by Ben
what happens E with this again, if you are in first do you get to go big time!!!

It's a matter of recognition rather than a way to go "big time."
It can be an avenue towards that, though.
Already I've attracted the attention of a certain WWE wrestler (who shall remain nameless - WHATSUPWITHDAT??!?) who I've exchanged a couple emails with thanks to the GLORY site.
Not bad for a transplanted Yankee bucking Southern tradition, eh?

-E.

Ben

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   
if you don't mind me asking what did the wrestler say?

I understand perfectly where you are coming from with the WWE girls!!!! I wouldn't want to do that also.

[Edited on 1/22/2004 by Ben]

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
if you don't mind me asking what did the wrestler say?
I understand perfectly where you are coming from with the WWE girls!!!! I wouldn't want to do that also.

Nothing too huge. He thinks my gimmick (character) is interesting. He lives in the same area that I do, so I invited him to come out to one of our shows if he's got the time. Professional chitchat....I believe in the business world it's called "networking."

-E.

Ben

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 08:34 PM
link   
What kindof chatacter are you btw?

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
What kindof chatacter are you btw?

Think Victoria, only meaner & crazier.
Only I've had this gimmick for 3+ years now, so I did it first.

And I'm a "good guy," so I hug lots of babies and sign lots of autographs with a smile.
It's not unusual for me to hug kids on my way to the ring, leave someone bleeding on the canvas, and hug some more on my way out.

*nods*

-E.

Ben

posted on Jan, 22 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
lol nice..... do you talk a lot to the crowd and to other oppents in the ring?

TRD

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Heyyy i check the rankings for the vote and echelon is in 8th place,not too shabby for her second month on the glory boards..

Get your votes in now!

Only once a day and get her in the top 5!

posted on Jan, 24 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
i try to get my votes in how u doing e

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Just wanted to update y'all,

Through 1/20, I'm at #11! How awesome.

www.glorywrestling.com...

Also wanted to share a bit of the dark side of the indy wrestling world. This is why I've been kind of quiet around here lately.
Click here

-E.

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
my vote is in.....good luck,

Sir

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I vote everytime i manage to get on..

Ben

posted on Jan, 29 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
how is your wrestling going?

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
any change in the voting?

TRD

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
w00t i just checked the voting Echelon is in 7th pl;ace with 137 votes,thats pretty good!!

Keep voting
2 days left!!

posted on Jan, 30 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Thats geat..:bounce:

I vote when i get the chance,i just did..

TRD

posted on Jan, 31 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Heyy Echelon is up to 6th last day to place ya vote,only one vote per person per day.C'mon get voting...

Heres the link again

www.glorywrestling.com...

Scroll down look for Echelon and get ya votes in!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join