It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Where's the Rock?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:27 PM
link   
It's been quite some time since The Rock has been on TV, let alone even mentioned. I mean where is he?. Maybe filming another movie? It's odd though that he hasn't even been mentioned on TV at all, or even an appearance or 2, to keep his face on TV. Is he really that missed on TV?

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think, if I remember correctly Rock is currently filming another movie. And after that I think he has another film lined up. So dont expect to see him in WWE anytime soon.

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I watched the scorpian king which starred the rock it wasn't too bad but i think he should stick to the wrestling..

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
I watched the scorpian king which starred the rock it wasn't too bad but i think he should stick to the wrestling..

LOL!! yeah thats because you haven't seen The Rundown. The Rock was f***ing Hillarious in that movie.

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Damm i knew i missed some good films lately,looks like another one i will have to get lol

I only just watched The Two Towers and 8 mile and ive still got loads of other films to watch,i keep on watching jay and silent bob lol

List of things to do..

1) watch more films lol

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Ahh dont feel bad. Jay and SIlent Bob movies are awesome.

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Oh yeah jay and silent bob are the best...i like their other films Mallrats and dogma..

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Oh yeah jay and silent bob are the best...i like their other films Mallrats and dogma..

Have you seen Chasing Amy? How bout Clerks?

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:15 PM
link   
oh yes chasing amy i see that...havn't seen clerks yet...

still think jay and silent bob strikes back is the best..

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:18 PM
link   
OMG dude Clerks is f***ing funny.

You have got to see it.

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
LOL another one for the list,well its getting big now...

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
LOL another one for the list,well its getting big now...

LOL!! You should see my DVD wish list on Amazon.com.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:38 PM
link   
"15 bucks little man, put that # in my hand, and if the money doesnt show, then ya owe me owe me owe, o we o we o, i think i wanna know ya, know ya" -- classic movie

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Jungle love o i o i o!!!

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:41 PM
link   
@#$*! @#$*! @#$*! mutha mutha @#$*! mutha mutha @#$*! @#$*! mutha @#$*! mutha @#$*! noise noise noise, one, two, one two three four, noise noise noise, smokin weed smokin weed doin coke drinkin beers, drinkin beers beers beers, smokin fatties rollin blunts, who smokes these blunts we smoke the blunts rollin blunts and smokin em

uh how much for a nickel bag

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:54 AM
link   
HaHa you guys crack me up,i love comming here things like this make my day.lol

As far as i know he is shooting a new movie.

TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Many fans might be wondering when we'll see the return of The Rock to the WWE. Rock made a surprise appearance a few weeks ago when he interrupted a beatdown of Mick Foley at the hands of La Resistance and then left again to get back to his current movie role. While The Rock stated that he was scheduled to return in January and work the shows leading up to the Royal Rumble, it appears that "The People's Champion" will not be working the Rumble as originally thought. As of right now, it is unknown when The Rock will make his return to Raw.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well i think the Rock sucks,he isn't even a good wrestler,i hope he doesn't come back.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speedfreak
Well i think the Rock sucks,he isn't even a good wrestler,i hope he doesn't come back.

Too right,he should stick to the movies,the rock is past his sell by date,people are sick of him

Ben

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   
i always liked the rock, he is doing very well in his moive business also. He was in muscle fitness last month and ir ead his article in there and he still loves wrestling and wants to go back into the ring

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join