It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Worst Champions of all Time??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:45 PM
link   
We've all seen our share of wrestlers who didnt deserve to hold certain belts for whatever reasons.Who do you think are the worst champions ever?

Steve McMichael as WCW United States Champion

Sid as WWE World Champion

David Flair as WCW United States Champion

Albert as WWE Intercontinental Champion

Just too start you off..

posted on Aug, 25 2003 @ 12:56 PM
link   
the big show having the WWE title...I hate him.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
1) Chyna as WWE Intercontinental Champion - (The day WWE decided to give the title to her is the day the Intercontinental Belt lost its prestige)

2) The Big Show as WWE Heavyweight Champion ( Dont even get me started)

3) Right To Censor (Goodfather & Bull Buchanan) as WWE Tag Teag Champions - What the hell were they thinking!!!??!?!?!

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Thing is i always hated David Flair he sucks as a wrestler his old man has more talent in his little finger lol

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Thing is i always hated David Flair he sucks as a wrestler his old man has more talent in his little finger lol

LOL! I have the chance to see David Flair wrestle any time I want since he's wrestling for the IWA here in Puerto Rico Full time.

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hey nice you can keep him lol

He is just as bad as Bob Backland lol remember him..

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Hey nice you can keep him lol

He is just as bad as Bob Backland lol remember him..

LOL yeah. Bob Backlund Blew Big time!

TRD

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:34 PM
link   
hey what about..

Giant Gonzalaz he was crap he only did choke slams..

Nailz: the guy who feuded with the bossman. He was just crap...

Damien Demento: his finisher was a knee drop. Nuff said...

Akeem. Wanted to be the first "black" champion. Only problem was he was white. Even as the One Man Gang he was crap...

LMAO..

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I know some of you will disagree with this but Hulk Hogan..... I mean this in the sense that he is the worst wrestler of all time, he was a great champion in the sense that he had more charisma than any one we've seen in years, the only person who came close was either the rock or stone cold, and stone cold is a lot like Hulk -- cant wrestle for #

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
hey what about..

Giant Gonzalaz he was crap he only did choke slams..

Nailz: the guy who feuded with the bossman. He was just crap...

Damien Demento: his finisher was a knee drop. Nuff said...

Akeem. Wanted to be the first "black" champion. Only problem was he was white. Even as the One Man Gang he was crap...

LMAO..

Damm All the wrestlers on that list SUCK!!

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ovid
I know some of you will disagree with this but Hulk Hogan..... I mean this in the sense that he is the worst wrestler of all time, he was a great champion in the sense that he had more charisma than any one we've seen in years, the only person who came close was either the rock or stone cold, and stone cold is a lot like Hulk -- cant wrestle for #

I would agree on some part he was a great champion but he turn into the original MR Cheesy!! everything he did was so corny..lol

[Edited on 02/11/03 by Speedfreak]

Ben

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
yea espeically the time when he went to the WCW and did the NWO # with his black and blond beard...with his bald head

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ovid

Its true. Hulk is a terrible wrestler. But he has that charisma and star quality that you need to become a successful champion.

Ben

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
he is even worse as an old dude

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
he is even worse as an old dude

LOL!!! Well thats true.

Ben

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
he moved slow it was so bad, and the young guns have to slow there pace to just to make hogan look bad

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hogan was like MR Steroids on legs he was so pumped up,i didn't even think he had any great moves really.

Ben

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:32 PM
link   
the leg drop was coo though, and the little hand to the ear and the hulk up that was good stuff

TRD

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
the leg drop was coo though, and the little hand to the ear and the hulk up that was good stuff

Sorry Ben when he cupped his hand to his ear all sides of the ring that was real naff..lol

Ben

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 10:42 AM
link   
lol but i always like that, and then i always like the unlitmate warrior shaking the ropes that was good stuff also. The warrior was not a bad champion at all in fact he was one of my favs. But when he came back out of retirement it was kindof bad but i still liked it

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join