It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you tell me what this is? (Pics)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well, I don't see a way to upload pics - how do I do that? I have some pics from a semitary with bazare stuff I'd like someone to evaluate.
Thanks,
Angela

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Click on the Store/Upload/U2U link in the top menu. (Or right click and open the link in a new window).

The uploads section is now integrated on that page with the Store and U2U pages.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Yes - I was just discovering that.
Let me go see about uploading them to this thread.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:59 AM
link   
ats3539_photos_at_home_352.jpg
testing...

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Ok - so that didn't work.
I'll go ahead and upload all of them (there's 5 or 6), and when and if soeone can give me a hint as to how to make them appear here I'll do that.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Use the little icon above the text box that has the cpu screen/paint to post the pic url.

[Edited on 29-11-2003 by baked]

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
testing again...
Now I left these photo's alone to upload, but once I saved them to my computer I adjusted the lighting and color so I could see best.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:13 PM
link   

incase this don't show a pic but you all can find them, I'll copy paist the rest of the file names here as well.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I believe that you have to add the ATS address or something like that to the end of your uploads.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Go to this website: Sony's Image Station upload the pictures there...it is a free service. Now...when you upload the picture...open the picture there and right click on it...go to properties...you will see a URL code there in a new window...highlight the whole URL address...and copy it to the Image URL to the "Insert Image URL" icon just above where you type in "Post Reply" box. Good luck...you can do it.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Not sure what you did wrong. Use the "Preview Post" button first to see if it shows.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 06:16 PM
link   
could you send them to someone here that knows how to post them, I don't know how but maybe someone else does it might be worth a shot

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:11 PM
link   
tracer, I just love that bear or yours :-)

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesonlyangel
could you send them to someone here that knows how to post them, I don't know how but maybe someone else does it might be worth a shot

I'd LOVE to. I have more now I'm getting ready to load to my computer. A friend lives in CA and lives (as does the husbands business resides) on an old cemitary that was only partcial moved. The entire town has 'strange things happen'.
She is taking shots for me and comming up with some crazy stuff.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well if you click on that little box it asks you to sing in. So:
Member name is AngelaLadyS
Password is forats

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 01:16 PM
link   
www.imagestation.com...

Ok, the link above will take you to the home page. Sign in with the
Name AngelaLadyS
password forats

I put a second album in. The first 'to upload' is the ones from the cemitary/"haunted" area. The other is pictures from an 'active' house. Some were captured on a vidio survalance camera (motion detected) and some on camera. They couldn't reproduce the shots or figure out what the images were and thought they might be some of the 'visiters' that bump around in there home.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I'm going to comment on a couple of the pictures.

"wonder": Was there a source of light in that area that would produce this effect?

"camera blurred": Was there someone standing near, what appears to be, a window? I see a figure in the light.

Interesting pictures. Any information to go with them?

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:47 PM
link   
looks like glare coming from a window ,and lens flare

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by seznam]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin
I'm going to comment on a couple of the pictures.

"wonder": Was there a source of light in that area that would produce this effect?

"camera blurred": Was there someone standing near, what appears to be, a window? I see a figure in the light.

In the 1st album "to upload'...these are all pics taken in the same town. Most of them are in a cemitarty. Out of a role of film these pictures will appear this way. I would think that an entire role of film would be effected if it were the camera or film. This town is rumored to be 'active'.
In the second album 'tammys house' - her house and her husbands work are built on what use to be a very old cemitary. Some bodies were not moved because no living relatives were found for permission. There is alot of talk about things moving, doors opening, footsteps and laughter heard ect.
She tried to reproduce the effects in those pictures with no luck. I thought it looked like a figure in the window too. In 2 different shots.
I copied the photos to my desktop and used my photo editer to lighten / darken / enhance color ect. I noticed that there is a blur of red tinge around the brightest light. Is there a technical reason for this? We are trying to 'disprove' them I guess you'd say.
She took the negatives and photos and camera to the local printers lab and they found no reason for the 'problem' and gave her fresh film ect.
Interesting pictures. Any information to go with them?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join