It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Smackdown! *Spoilers*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2003 @ 07:01 AM
link   
For those thinking of watching Smackdown! don't bother. Nothing much to report, the final for the US Title will be between Benoit and Eddie Guerrero, the APA are organising the first APA Bar Room Brawl which will be on the next PPV (Ryhno, Sean O'Haire, Spanky and Kanyon have signed uo so far). Apart from that there wasn't much going on.

I'm getting bored with the whole Zack Gowen storyline, so he's a cripple that can wrestle, big deal. Doesn't make for good TV, the best skit was when Vince kicked his leg away during the arm wrestle, now that's funny! I think the McMahons are taking up too much TV time on Smackdown tapings, the whole Steph/Sable thing is a waste of time.
What the hell is the WWE doing with Ultimo Dragon? He had a match with Jamie Knoble that was interupted by Billy Gunn, while distracted Dragon got the pin for the win. Jesus, this guy is a very talented wrestler that the fans love, give him the spot light. I know they are working towards a Mysterio angle but he needs a bigger push before.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Eddie 'My Main Man' Guerrero again showed just how popular he is by receiving mass fan cheers BEFORE he came out to do his skit with Benoit. Eddie, Eddie, 'you talking to me Essa?' Love this guy. Cena cut a massive promo on the Dead Man, hope they have a good match at PPV, although Taker always does. Brother Love, Steve Lombardi and Doink... yes Doink the clown, will be in the APA Barroom Brawl. Steph is getting more saucy, Cena smacks her butt in the ring at the start of the show, love it. Dirty girl!!

[Edited on 7/25/2003 by TeflonDon]

join