It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cryptids Under your bed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Have you ever thought cryptids could be small? Could be....Microscopic bugs? Yup, im talking nits and lice size. Have you ever thought there could be millions of tiny tiny undiscovered bugs crawling around on the floor? Living off your body? Think about it.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
actually, it is entirely possible that there are thousands of undiscovered inscects. Entymologists in the rainforests are unable to catelogue new species as fast as they are discovered.

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sure. When you consider how long insects and their kin have been on this planet with little or no change in their basic body structure, it's feasable that there are lice sized cryptids. We find hundreds of new insect species a day, and untill we find them, they can be considered cyrptids, can't they?

posted on Nov, 29 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   
of course. Scientists are always discovering new species of insects.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
Have you ever thought cryptids could be small? Could be....Microscopic bugs? Yup, im talking nits and lice size. Have you ever thought there could be millions of tiny tiny undiscovered bugs crawling around on the floor? Living off your body? Think about it.
I see them every now and then in my cupboards. They're small and they like to huddle together.

I found one crawling on my arm the other night, I just felt something tickling and it was a small cryptid.

These cryptids also live on our bodies in microscopic form, eating dead skin.There are also dust mites, but, there are tons of small cryptids living in peoples houses.

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Speaking of small... this link is really cool, i forget where i saw it now but take a lookie here!

www.eurekalert.org...

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
Speaking of small... this link is really cool, i forget where i saw it now but take a lookie here!

www.eurekalert.org...

From bugs to guitars, you women......geeez.....always make a issue more complicated than waht it is.

BTW, yes there could be TRILLIONS if not more bugs that we as humans have no clue about creeping under my bed. Im just glad my bed is so high, because that makes the dam bugs getting up there the same as humans getting to the moon.

[Edited on 30-11-2003 by Dreamz]

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

www.eurekalert.org...
My first seeing a nanoguitar!
The technology is certainly there for new advancements of the human race!

posted on Nov, 30 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Buggy guitars...lets start on munchkins........

new topics

top topics

join