It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Something I don't understand...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What's teh difference between WWE, WCW, WWC ect...

I used to watch the wrestling, but they don't broadcast it anymore here in Holland

I noticed in other thread that you guys were talking about Hulk Hogan, isn't he like 50 or 60 already?
I remember he also did a few episodes of the A-team, with Mr. T (B.A.)

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 01:43 AM
link   
OK lets see how I can answer your question.

(WWE) - World Wrestling Entertainment. Formerly known as (WWF) or World Wrestling Federation. Basically the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. Major stars in the company have included wrestlers like Hulk Hogan, Andre the Giant, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Steve Austin, The Rock, Mick Foley, Randy Savage, HHH, RVD, Kurt Angle and many many more. They are based in Stamford Conneticut.

(WCW) - World Championship Wrestling. Formerly a part of (NWA) or National Wrestling Alliance until 1991 when it was purchased by Ted Turner and renamed WCW. Major stars included Ric Flair, Ricky Steamboat, Vader, Ron Simmons, Sting, Chris Benoit, Scott Steiner, Barry Whindham, Randy Savage, Hulk Hogan, Dusty Rhodes, Rony Garvin, Arn Anderson... and many more. They were purchased by WWE/F in 2001.

(WWC) - World Wrestling Council is a promotion based in Puerto Rico. Created in the 70's its one of the biggest promotions on the island. Stars include guys like Carlos Colon, Ray Gonzalez, Hercules Ayala, Abdullah the Butcher, Chicky Starr and many more. They are still an active promotion in PR and run 2-3 shows a week.

I hope that answers your question. If you have any more dont be afraid to ask.

posted on Jun, 24 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Oh and about your question about Hulk Hogan yes he's in his mid fifties. And he's still wrestling. He wrestles now for WWE. As for the A-Team question... I havent a clue. I dont remember seeing him in the show. Although you may be right.

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Really nice summary Ocelot.

I'd love to see Hulk Hogan in the A Team, I'm going to look for this now.

top topics

join