It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Dr Death...

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 11:36 AM
link   
�Dr. Death� Steve Williams has been telling friends that he is mulling over a WWE contract offer. Jim Ross has confirmed that he does not know if the company can give Williams enough work to make a living. If you remember, it was once thought that they would bring Williams in to help train the younger wrestlers of the company

Ben

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Sorry to say but i dont member Dr. Death.

TRD

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben

Same here Ben i dunno who he is aswell...lol

I read about this and thought who the hell is he and thought someone might know...

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben

dont worry you arent missing much lol

TRD

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Osobad who was or is he then???

he must be crap or something...

posted on Jun, 22 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
just a wrestler from years back who was never a really good wrestler

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
He is/was a big friend of Ross, the company brought him in with the idea of pushing him to the title and thought the Dr Death gimmick would be a big fan seller. No. Someone called Stone Cold came along and put and end to that by inventing the biggest slogan in wrestling 'Austin 3:16 say's I just whopped your ass'. So Williams faded out.

I'm surprised as he made a return to WCW and poked fun at JR during the whole Russo era that they would bring him back. His work is rubbish.

He was also the guy that was supposed to win the Brawl 4 All but got knocked out by Bart Gunn. The whole thing was created for a spotlight for Williams but nobody expect Bart to win, that's why the made the fight with Butterbean when Gunn got the crap beaten out of him casue they were annoyed that the plan didn't work.

In summary, give me a contract cause Dr Death licks balls.

TRD

posted on Jun, 25 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonDon

In summary, give me a contract cause Dr Death licks balls.

LMAO he really was that bad then....!!!!

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I was in a bit of a bashing mood when I wrote that post. In all honesty he wasn't a bad peformer back in the day (80's) but lost his best and was never going to make it at the top. I don't think he will fit in with the whole WWE Attitude thing anyway.

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Just got this from a pal.......

One big reason "Dr. Death" Steve Williams was considered to be brought in WWE as a road agent was because he's a product of the All Japan style.

In a time where slowing things down in the ring and telling a story despite building up to one big spot, Williams style would come in handy.

new topics

top topics

join