It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Foley at Bad Blood?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Word has it that WWE actually approached Mick Foley with the offer for him to be the guest referee at Bad Blood. The deal was said to be "mutually beneficial", which would likely mean that there will be some sort of plugging for "Tietam Brown" on WWE programming.

Additionally, to clear up the question about whether or not Mick Foley will take a big bump in the HIAC, the answer is just not known right now. The original deal presented to Foley did not have him doing anything serious/dangerous in the match in terms of a bump, but one would imagine that WWE would at least try to get him to do something memorable, to really make the match big. Foley has said, however, that he regrets taking so many bumps during his career and is not looking to get any more wrestling-related

TRD

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see what they have planned....

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I hope Foley doesnt do anything stupid like taking bumps. He's retired and he should stay that way. Still it will be good to see him back even if it is for 1 night only.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 07:21 AM
link   
He should come out, plug his book and hit one of the guys at ringside only. Please Mick do not take a stupid bump.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I would love to see foley back in the wwe doing mic stuff again...he is hillarious

TRD

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
yep as i said it will be intersting what they have planned as i dont get the wrestling looks like i might have to get someone to tape it for me...

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
I would love to see foley back in the wwe doing mic stuff again...he is hillarious

The skits he did as the Commissioner were brilliant.

new topics

top topics

join