It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: LOD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
After the brief appearance against RVD and Kane, Legion of Doom will be offered a new WWE deal! Management are bringing back alot of 'veterans' to keep the viewers interested. Those of us who have followed wrestling for many years must be getting tired of the cheap tripe that is being turned out, I know I am. Not sure if LOD will be a hit though?

TRD

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Legion of Doom were a devastating team years ago,not so sure about now...If they still have half the talent left i think they could do very well,but i will take the wait and see attitude...

Ben

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 06:30 PM
link   
They just might be a little to old to come back, but that is jsut my opionion.

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 09:51 PM
link   
They are just recycling the old instead of developing the new. It might work on the short run but I dont see them really going anywhere.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
They are just recycling the old instead of developing the new. It might work on the short run but I dont see them really going anywhere.

I agree, but the new angles that are coming out are totally rubbish. The creative team need some new blood because alot fo the characters are getting very stale. By brining back a tested formula they at least know it works, albeit for a short time like you said.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
You knonw who WWE should have as head of all writting and creative.... Paul Heyman. The man is a genious when it comes to developing angles and storylines. I hate to say it but Vince has lost his touch.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
You knonw who WWE should have as head of all writting and creative.... Paul Heyman. The man is a genious when it comes to developing angles and storylines. I hate to say it but Vince has lost his touch.

I fully agree...I dont think bringing back the old guys is such a hot idea. Who honestly wants to see 40 year old men wrestling?

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Some people will pay good money for that fetish.......

top topics

join