It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Bret Hart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
After suffering from a stroke last summer, I've been told by one of my Canadian buddies that Bret has been seen lifting weights again. A truly remarkable achievement by one of the sports alltime greats, Hitman I salute you!

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
great to hear that the hitman is doing better. Although I dont see him ever getting in the ring again.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
great to hear that the hitman is doing better. Although I dont see him ever getting in the ring again.

Sadly I don't think he ever will, but he has so much to offer the sport I expect he will be involved in some way for years to come.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yeah I think the hitman will always be around, one way or another.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Yeah I think the hitman will always be around, one way or another.

Not around the WWE at least

Ben

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Would the Hitman come back and play a role other than a wrestler like a back-stage person behind the sences a scout.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think the hitman will come back to the WWE in some capacity. Sooner rather than later.

posted on May, 22 2003 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I thought he hated vince mcmahon with a passion and would never come back to WWE

TRD

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28
I thought he hated vince mcmahon with a passion and would never come back to WWE

Thats what i thought aswell...Maybe he might do it for the money...

posted on May, 23 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   

No he doesn't. As a matter of fact he met with McMahon last year. And I've seen Bret say in interviews that he speaks with Vince regularly on the phone. Mark my words. Bret will be back in WWE in some capacity.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:12 PM
link   

No he doesn't. As a matter of fact he met with McMahon last year. And I've seen Bret say in interviews that he speaks with Vince regularly on the phone. Mark my words. Bret will be back in WWE in some capacity.

wow that comes as a shock to me...it would be very interesting to say the least to see the hitman back in the wwe

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Would love to see him back. Just don't think I could watch him without remebering his wrestling days which would upset me knowning he can never do it again.

new topics

top topics

join