It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Crash Holly

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on May, 18 2003 @ 07:19 AM
link   
"Crash Holly, who is still under contract but almost never being used, has now started taking bouncing and concert security jobs in order to make ends meet."

Man, from fighting for the Hardcore Title with the Mean Street Posse at an airport baggage carousel to this. Who'd a think it?... Imagine though, having Crash the bouncer try to get tough with you at a concert.

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
"Crash Holly, who is still under contract but almost never being used, has now started taking bouncing and concert security jobs in order to make ends meet."

Man, from fighting for the Hardcore Title with the Mean Street Posse at an airport baggage carousel to this. Who'd a think it?... Imagine though, having Crash the bouncer try to get tough with you at a concert.

This has got to be a joke?

TRD

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Nah no joke couldn't believe it myself,Ive lost the link so if anyone comes across it feel free to post it...
Sometimes people will do anything to make ends meet...

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Man that sucks for Crash.

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 08:17 AM
link   
His contract must have been really naff to be that broke!

TRD

posted on May, 20 2003 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Yeah i cant understand it,he had some great matches..I'll have to find that link!!

posted on May, 21 2003 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Yeah i cant understand it,he had some great matches..I'll have to find that link!!

The whole Holly gimmick wasn't ever going to be big, I mean I like Bob Holly but coming in as his cousin? It's not as if he had mad pull or anything.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonDon

Originally posted by TRD

The whole Holly gimmick wasn't ever going to be big, I mean I like Bob Holly but coming in as his cousin? It's not as if he had mad pull or anything.

First off Bob Holly isnt a "big name" wrestler. I know he has his group of fans but I mean come on, you had to know that a person who is his "cousin" would get even less of a fan base.

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28

Originally posted by TRD

First off Bob Holly isnt a "big name" wrestler. I know he has his group of fans but I mean come on, you had to know that a person who is his "cousin" would get even less of a fan base.

Exactly! Would have been better off being a Dudley, oh wait Spike did that......

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Osobad28

Originally posted by TRD

Exactly! Would have been better off being a Dudley, oh wait Spike did that......

LOL! SPike is just as bad in my book

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'll give the guy credit though for putting his body on the line so much though. Crazy but entertaining.

posted on Jul, 24 2003 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Long serving jobber in the WWE, Crash Holly was released from his contract with the WWE last week. The NWA/TNA promotion has quickly snapped up Crash and signed him up for an undisclosed amount of dates.

It seems as the WWE drop wrestlers NWA/TNA are snapping them up. The WWE have been criticised in the past by fans, for releasing wrestlers that don't match Vince's current standard. NWA/TNA buy rates have been rising steady and its rumoured that a main stream TV deal is in the offing...............

top topics

join