It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Sting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Sting has agreed a short term contract with the WWE which will merge into a long term deal, providing he is satisfied with his character development. There isn't a date scheduled for his return, but personally I can't wait!!

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I've always been a fan of sting. It will be interesting to see what they will do with him once he comes back.

TRD

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Sting has to be a favourite of mine remember him wrestling years ago he was always good to watch,a great entertainer and wrestler..It will be intersting to see how he does..

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Loved that "Crow" gimmick he used to do back in WCW.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
kind of a bummer that they put the axe to the repelling from the ceiling gig since owen hart died in KC. it was always awesome to watch him fall from the rafters with a baseball bat.

posted on May, 15 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   

it was always awesome to watch him fall from the rafters with a baseball bat.

Yeah that was kinda cool. But its understandable that they stopped doing that because it was dangerous and unnecesary.

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot
I've always been a fan of sting.

I like Sting too, he's a pretty good singer. I liked him better with The Police rather than solo. Oh, you mean the wrestler?
Never heard of him.

"You dont have to turn on the red light"

posted on May, 16 2003 @ 06:50 PM
link   

I liked him better with The Police rather than solo. Oh, you mean the wrestler?

LOL!

posted on May, 19 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudAmerican

Originally posted by Ocelot
I've always been a fan of sting.

I like Sting too, he's a pretty good singer. I liked him better with The Police rather than solo. Oh, you mean the wrestler?
Never heard of him.

"You dont have to turn on the red light"

Very amusing!!

TRD

posted on May, 25 2003 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I read that Sting hasn't agreed anything and he says he hasn't even spoken to them about it????

Should have saved the link..

It would be a shame if he wasn't he is a great wrestler..!

posted on May, 27 2003 @ 07:39 AM
link   
No no no!! Read the above, Sting is coming back...... Vinny Mac wouldn't be so cruel to leak an untrue rumour (hmmmm).

TRD

posted on May, 28 2003 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TeflonDon
No no no!! Read the above, Sting is coming back...... Vinny Mac wouldn't be so cruel to leak an untrue rumour (hmmmm).

Well thats what i thought TeflonDon but sting has said he has held talks with no one and is undecided of his future...Maybe its just to keep everyone interested and hype up his entrance...lol

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:07 AM
link   
They can't deceive me like this! I got this from a reliable source at Titan Towers!!!!! Please come back Sting......

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD

Well thats what i thought TeflonDon but sting has said he has held talks with no one and is undecided of his future...Maybe its just to keep everyone interested and hype up his entrance...lol

They will probably try to hype up his intro as much as possible...would surprise me if they tried to kill all rumors

posted on Jun, 5 2003 @ 08:08 AM
link   

They can't deceive me like this! I got this from a reliable source at Titan Towers!!!!! Please come back Sting......

I'm on the warpath and nobody is returning my calls!!!!! I will get some clarity for us all soon.....

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Sting has confirmed during a recent WWA tour that he has had more discussions with Vince McMahon and WWE after rejecting their offer of a short term contract.

Vince McMahon gave Sting a deadline to tell him yes or no by the end of the weekend, which Sting wasn't favorable of. Because of the deadline, Sting decided against coming in at the time being. This doesn't end negotiations between both sides by a long shot, but kills any short-term possibility that exsisted before.

new topics

top topics

join