It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: who is next to come back into the wwe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
can anyone come from the past know and who i mean allot of grate wreslers were in the wcw and could come but who does vince wont if you looke at it closely you can see that raw is becomeing closer to wcw and smack down is turning in to raw but again who is next sting cid who i wonder but i think this is a question that is om allot of minds not just mine so tell me what you think who is coming next

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I've read a couple of rumors that the WWE is interested in hiring Sting. I've heard that thay may sign him to a deal as early as June.

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
that is what i hurd but i also hurd that moch man randy savige wants to come back and fight hogan they are close to the same ager and i did her that sting and randy are going toi come but its romers nothing in stone

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
They are in talks with Sting, I think he needs to come back and inject some life.
Rick Steiner is jobbing at house shows at the moment, and if he keeps out of trouble could return by the end of the summer. Scott Hall is begging for a return, not sure on this one. They are trying to lure Scott Norton from AllJapan, I can't see him switching. Vinny Mac wants the Hitman, I would say more chance of hell freezing over but never say never.
I'd like to see New Jack make an appearance along with a serious return for Chronic.

Ben

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I would love to see Sting in the WWE that would be the best. Steiner I am not to sure about he was in the WWE before and he left, so maybe if he can prove himself he could come back. Hall I don't think will come back to old and has some problems that he needs to take care of before he comes back. That would be the best also if the Hitman came back but after was Vince did i would doubt if Bret would come back.

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I don't think there is much truth in the rumour. After the tap out incident and then the Owen Hart tragedy, Brett wouldn't do it. He is running is own promotion anyway so I doubt it will happen.

Ben

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What kindof promotion thing is he running?

posted on May, 12 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben
What kindof promotion thing is he running?

Its a series of Independents around the States like they used to do alot in the 80's when todays stars were making their names. As there wasn't the TV coverage there is today they built up heat wrestling across the country. He is involved with the promotional aspects, no doubt as a booker.

top topics

join