It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: Best Tag-Team Past/Present

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Who do you think is the best Tag-Team my Best old skool is The British Bulldogs and Legion Of Doom.More recent Edge and Christian and Road Dog and XPac.I have listed a few in the poll but Obviously coundn't list them all.

Ben

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There are so many great tag teams out there, The undertaker and Kane had a realyl good run. But if i had to decided who is the best present tag team, i would have to pick the Dudleys. The WWE had to seperate the Dudleys for a while because they were dominate, they are a great tag team.

TRD

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   

There are so many great tag teams out there

Agree with that.
The Dudley's have definatley got to be up there with their no holds barred attitude and great moves especially the tables!

posted on Apr, 10 2003 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Best Tag Teams?? hmm ok here they are:

1) The Hart Foundation
2) Demolition
3) The Dudley Boys
4) The Hardy Boys
5) The Brittish Bulldogs
6) The New Age Outlaws
7) Edge and Christian
8) The Impact Players

[Edited on 10-4-2003 by Ocelot]

posted on Apr, 11 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
the rockers were probaly the most popular even though they never won the belts(actually they did but wwf pretened like it never happened so in the record books they havent)

TRD

posted on Apr, 12 2003 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The rockers were good Shawn Michaels went on to better things but what happened to Marty Jennetti (dunno if i spelt it right) ??

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 09:19 PM
link   
you kidding me the best tag team ever was the rock and sock you all are pothedic jezzzzzzzzzzzzz they were the besty and no one can say anythjing about that no one no one so put them on the chart and know that they will win

Ben

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Rock and Sock was a very funny and cool conection i liked it whatever happened to it?

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
The greatest teams in terms of championships is a tie between Edge and Christian, and The Dudley Boys. Each has won the WWE(F) World Tag Team Titles 7 times a piece.

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Oh and I agree Rock and Sock were funny and a good team. But the best ever? Not a chance.

TRD

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Rock and Sock the best HaHAHa

They were funny in a way,but COME ON Not Even One of The BEST!!!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The Dudleys are a unique tag team, one of the best in WWE recent years.

If your talking old school then for me it has to be The British Bulldogs. Davey's power and the innovator of most of the moves used in wrestling today the Dynamite Kid, what a combo.
Tragic waste of life, two very gifted individuals who sadly are not with us and will be missed.

TRD

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I thought i would look at the poll and we had a good response 14 votes overall and its a tie so far with The British Bulldogs and Edge and Christian....

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 09:21 AM
link   
What about the Rockers?Now there was a tag team.Of course they never got the belts but they should at least be considered!!!

TRD

posted on Jul, 2 2003 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by atone48732
What about the Rockers?Now there was a tag team.Of course they never got the belts but they should at least be considered!!!

Well when you do a Poll you can only have 10 listed so obviously not all can be their....

But you right i remember watching the Rockers and they was a great team Marti Janetti and Shawn Michaels......

posted on Jul, 3 2003 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Damn I forgot about Harlem Heat. Booker T and Stevie Ray. They were one of the best Tag Teams of the 90's. They held the WCW World Tag Team Championship a Record 10 Times. Damn I cant believe I forgot about them.

TRD

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Hey 20 votes now not bad....

Ocelot yeah Harlem Heat were a Great Team.....didnt Booker T hold some of the individual world championship belts as well...

posted on Jul, 11 2003 @ 05:34 AM
link   
The Rockers were a good tag team. I always think HBK develop more when he went solo though. Marti Janetti was a wrestler who never lived up to his potential, he could have been a great but loved living life too much. Everytime he dropped the ball the company always hired him back but in a smaller role, he ended up jobbing, which for a guy of his skills isn't a good place to be.

Harlem Heat were OK, what about the Steiners though?

I'm still sticking with the Bulldogs.......

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Best tag team of recent times are the hardy boyz, and this is all because of one match, and 10 seconds of that match. A cage match, hardy boyz vs christian and edge, and jeff, while at the top of the cage, notcies christian is on the floor not moving, he stands up, and goes for the swantan, he misses, but it was the first time i had seen someone fall off something that high on an offensive move, minus mick foley doing the elbow drop off hell in a cell

posted on Dec, 7 2003 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'd go with the Dudley Boyz and for the old fans Legion of Doom.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join