It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWE: RAW

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
Ben

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:04 AM
link   
did anybody watch Raw from last night, woah that was a great one. Kevin Nash is finally back

raw.wwe.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Yeah I saw RAW. It was a pretty average show. The best things were the Rock/Hardy match and the return of Kevin Nash. That was great. Other than that it wasn't that great of a show.

TRD

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Yeah i like Kevin Nash good that he is back.
Anyone know what happened to Jeff Jarret as i don't watch it that much now.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Anyone know what happened to Jeff Jarret as i don't watch it that much now.

Jeff Jarret started his own wrestling promotion called NWA: TNA Total Nonstop Action. He wrestles there now.

TRD

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Cheers Ocelot,didn't like him that much but he was a crowd pleaser with his guitar.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Gotta love those guitar shots.

Ben

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
those guitar shots will always be a classic. I could never get tired of watching those. The Return of Kevin Nash was very cool, i am curious to see what new role he is going to play.

Is Stone Cold out with another injury?

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Is Stone Cold out with another injury?

Yes Stone Cold re-injured his neck in his match with The Rock at WM.

Ben

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Yes Stone Cold re-injured his neck in his match with The Rock at WM.

Geez, that got to suck to come back, and then all of a sudden your out with another injury.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Im not really surprised. He has been having neck problems for years. To tell you the truth I think he should retire before he ends up in a wheel chair.

Ben

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Raw was a farily good show, i didnt get to catch a lot of it cause of the hockey games that were on. I loved seeing Kevin Nash back in the ring, and i am very curious to see what the role he plays later on. I thought that the whole goldberg and the rock thing at blacklash should be fun to watch.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
RAW was not a really good show this week. The only good thing about it was the RVD/Kane vs. Morley/Storm match. Other than that the show was kinda boring.

Ben

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yeah your right Ocelot, their wasnt that much action on RAW, it seems like now that the wrestling shows only have a few highlights and a lot of the times the show isnt worth watching. I think the main reason why i watched it last night was to see Goldberg, and to see Nash back. Thats about it.

Ben

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Raw last night was fairly decent, i thought that the Rock Concert II was very funny, and was worth watching. The whole Giliberg was funny also. The best match of the night had to go to HHH and Booker T, very solid performace.

posted on Apr, 22 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
RAW was pretty good. The Rock was Hilarious!!

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I heard from my brother who is a complete fan of WWE that stone cold didnt like where his character was going to he stopped wresting and desires some sort of backstage management job now

posted on Apr, 23 2003 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Austin didn't stop wrestling because of his character. He re-injured his neck in his match at wrestlemania with the rock. Thats why he was taken off tv.

Ben

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Raw the other night i thought was a good show, the whole Goldberg thing is very cool how they are playing it off, and i thought it was the best when he destoryed 3 minute warnign (something like that). The other part of the show i like was Austin coming back, casue i want to see the role he is going to play.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Austin should do well in that role. I can't wait what funny stuff they come up with for him to do.

Ben

posted on May, 6 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So far so good with Austin. Very funny with him and Eric. I couldn't stop laughing. There was so good matchs throughout RAW, and the Highlight Real with Chris is good. Though the fight between Nash and HHH, will bring in a good stroyline.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join