It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

College Sports: Favorite Teams

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I am new on this site and I would just like to know what are some of you guys favorite teams.

Any fellow OSU fans ?




posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Sorry, college ball is out. The wife can only tollerate 1 days a week to football, Sunday, unless there's Monday night football, then Thursday games late in the season and playoff games on Saturday. Let's face it, she's screwed during football season, she needs her own TV.


Cheer: Niners USED to rule!!!!

[Edited on 4/20/06 by truenorth]



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by truenorth
Sorry, college ball is out. The wife can only tollerate 1 days a week to football, Sunday, unless there's Monday night football, then Thursday games late in the season and playoff games on Saturday. Let's face it, she's screwed during football season, she needs her own TV.


Cheer: Niners USED to rule!!!!

[Edited on 4/20/06 by truenorth]


lol..I understand. Most girls don't tend to like football.



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
You can probably guess what my big sport is, but I also love college and pro football (in that order), and men's and women's hoops in the month of March only, and sometimes the NBA (but in the playoffs only, if then).

I also like golf if Tiger's in the hunt, and/or if it's a major. I liked women's tennis for awhile, but now care for it no more than I do men's tennis (i.e., not at all). Not into boxing since Ali retired, nor hockey since The Great One retired. As for bowling, [BHN begins to snore, along with his readers]....

BHN



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Sorry, Penn State fan here. I'm from PA, so I like the Eagles, the 76ers, and the Phillies. My favorite sport is NFL football, followed by tennis, NBA basketball, and college football. I only watch baseball and college basketball during playoffs, although I do follow them online. Yes, I do love tennis, especially when Roger Federer is playing--he is totally sick on the court.



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm from North Carolina, so I've chosen a NC team as my gavorite. I'm stuck with two though. I hate Duke, so I chose the school Jordan went to, UNC. But I also like my hometown team, ASU, or Appalachian State University. They just won last year's 2A National Football Championship.



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   
My taste in teams is somewhat scattered. College football which may be my favorite sport, it's a toss up between that and baseball, i'm a Vols fan. College baseball i'm a homer and go to as many South Dakota State Jackrabbit games as possible. MLB is the Braves. NFL is the Bucs. I don't follow basketball NBA or NCAA, i do support the hometown highschool though, the Brandon Valley Lynx. I also do NASCAR of which i go Matt Kenseth. If hockey were a relevent sport i might have a favorite but i think the knitting lady on PBS gets more viewers than the NHL.

One question though when you say OSU is that Ohio State, or Oklahoma State?



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdstheBest
Sorry, Penn State fan here. I'm from PA, so I like the Eagles, the 76ers, and the Phillies. My favorite sport is NFL football, followed by tennis, NBA basketball, and college football. I only watch baseball and college basketball during playoffs, although I do follow them online. Yes, I do love tennis, especially when Roger Federer is playing--he is totally sick on the court.


Yeah I like you PSU fans because my family is half PSU half OSU

dads an OSU alum uncles a PSU alum



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
My favorite 1-AA team is the Richmond Spiders...they are somewhat the hometown team.



posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SurfOBBC
Yeah I like you PSU fans because my family is half PSU half OSU

dads an OSU alum uncles a PSU alum


Ah, you can't be all that bad then...



Anyway, in case you can't tell, my favorite teams include the Redskins, Utah Jazz, PHillies, Flyers, Temple, Bucknell, and Penn State in NCAA basketball, and of course the Nittany Lions football team.



posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I am just glad I haven't seen any Michigan fans yet ..hehe

Actually I have no problem with Michigan unlike other OSU and PSU fans.




top topics



 
0

log in

join