It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

College Sports: Vince Young Goes Pro

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
In the final moments prior to the opening kickoff of the Pitt-Cinci playoff game, CBS just now announced that Vince Young has declared he WILL GO PRO this year.

B.H.N.




posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Did you really have any doubts after wednesday. I know I didn't.



posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Yeah, no surprise there, liek Sharpe said, they dont' offer ballroom dancing in Texas


TRD

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Is this Young the QB i heard being spoken about on the TV earlier today? They was talking about the first round pick and who they would choose and his name was top of the list if its the same guy.



posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Is this Young the QB i heard being spoken about on the TV earlier today? They was talking about the first round pick and who they would choose and his name was top of the list if its the same guy.


More than likely, he was the guy. Was it an American show, or do they talk about our football over there?


TRD

posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Hey we are not in the dark ages, of course they talk about American Football over here.

I'm sure its the guy they was talking about, they mentioned him and some RB...



posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TRD
Hey we are not in the dark ages, of course they talk about American Football over here.

I'm sure its the guy they was talking about, they mentioned him and some RB...


lol, I didn't mean that


The RB was probably Reggie Bush, who won the Heisman ths year.



posted on Jan, 9 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Man... I personally think that was a dumb decision on his part. One more year of college would have gotten him a probable Hiesman, possibly another national championship, and most importantly a freaking education. Hope he doesn't get hurt and up with nothing.



posted on Jan, 10 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lostsailor
Man... I personally think that was a dumb decision on his part. One more year of college would have gotten him a probable Hiesman, possibly another national championship, and most importantly a freaking education. Hope he doesn't get hurt and up with nothing.


You know, we hear that a lot, about sticking around to get an education. For free. Wehn they can be getting paid millions of dollars, and actually pay for it themselves!. And there are a few that actually do. The ones that don't? Well, I'm sorry, but if you make millions of dollars for a few years, and either don't pay for an education for yourself, or dont' learn to at least invest that money wisely, then they dont' deserve a free education, IMO. Let them pay for it thier darn selves, just like you and I did.



posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
He played like a pro in the National Championship so why not go pro.



new topics

top topics



 
0

log in

join