It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: Duke Blue Devils Basketball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Love them or hate them, they once again sit atop the college basketball world, a place they have become familiar with during the tenure of Coach Mike Krzyzewski. Coach K has 650 victories with the Blue Devils, and most of the sports world expects them to waltz through to the NCAA final in March.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Still topping the charts, of course, at 5-0. The first challenge of the season is at Indiana tomorrow. And ten days from that, they are at #2 Texas.

(That's right, Texas is #2 in both football and basketball. I wonder if that has ever been done before?)

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The big game is 2 days away...

Will Duke be able to hold on? Or will the Longhorns pull off a surprise victory, like they will in the Rose Bowl?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
:bounce: Duke iz gonna win and prove all the haters wrong and texas cant compete though it will be a test Duke fans know who will come on top
GO DEVILS!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   
The Blue Devils answered critics (like me), trouncing the Longhorns 97-66. I think the next legitimate question is can they go undefeated this year?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Duke now stands at 17-0. Is anyone out there gonna give them a run for the money? I'm talking to you, UNC!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Thanks to the Hoya's, the Blue Devils won' be undefeated this year -

The Blue Devils (17-1) had matched their best start in school history, but their first 18-0 was thwarted by Hoyas team that shot 61 percent and held Shelden Williams to a season-low four points.

"We've been in the penthouse all season, having room service," Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski said. "Somebody jammed up the elevator today."

source

FOX Sports

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The Cukies are currently down 2 points to Wake Forest in the semis of the ACC tournament.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen...

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Boy do I hate Duke. Fortunately, the Terps have had some success against them or I would seriously have gone postal by now.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I hate Duke too but they advanced today and will play Boston College in the ACC Final. I think most people were looking for a Duke-UNC final but the Heels fell apart. I think they said that JJ Redick was questionable tomorrow with a knee sprain.

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
The Blue Devils are up early on BC, 26-18. It would be neat to see the Golden Eagle spull off this upset, though.

Eiter way, I dont' think that Duke is deserving of a #1 seed this year, what with the way they have been slacking off as of late. Guess we'll find out later on today...

top topics

join