It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: College hoops Playboy style…

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thinking back on the topic I just wrote, Iam guessing a lot of guys are reading this post hoping to see some beautiful ladies playing b-ball in the buff ?. My apologies in advance for any disappointments, Iam really just wondering if anyone has read Playboy's college hoops predictions this month, and if so, what do you agree/disagree with? I have actually followed their charts for the past 3 years in my office pool, and cashed in twice (made $400 for 3rd place last year, $640 for 2nd place last year.)

The onlyyyy choice Iam really questioning is Villanova for #3, though I haven't really followed their team besides a few highlight clips on Allan Ray last season.

Not to cause a big debate, but also what are your thoughts on the 19-year old age requirement for new NBA players? Personally... I think it's a good thing. But that's just my opinion.

Rob in OH

[Edited on 11/14/05 by mooser745]

[Edited on 11/14/05 by mooser745]

posted on Nov, 16 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I don't look at preseason rankings in any magazine, myself.

IMHO, the minumum age requirement shouldn't exist. If the team is willing to risk puttingmoney out for a young player, why should the league stop them? What reason is there for not allowing these guys to cash in on their talents at a younger age?

join