It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: NCAA Basketball

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Who does everyone predict to win the NCAA championship this year?

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I don't follow any college sports besides UNC baseball and basketball and baseball. My uncle that played Triple A for the Giants just told me he got me one of UNC's authentic baseball helmets.. he also hinted around a little that suggests it has the Auto of someone famous on there...

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
UNC is my favorite college also, and i also follow bucknell

posted on Sep, 17 2005 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The only other College I like, but don't follow for sports, besides seeing their score scroll on the bottom of ESPN, is ASU. This is not Arizona... but Appalachian State University. The Mountaineers are in my hometown of Boone, North Carolina. They aren't very good at all, but you always have to root for your home team. I chose UNC, because being from NC, I had to pick an NC team. I always hated Duke for some reason... they were like the Yankees of NCAA basketball for me. So I chose Michael's school... UNC.

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnosSlaughter
UNC is my favorite college also, and i also follow bucknell

I'm 15 minutes from Bucknell, it was great seeing them win this March!:bounce:

posted on Sep, 18 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
oh my god that was a great game and this year everyone returns and they get to offer more scholarships...my sister went there

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
It's a beautiful campus, and a good school, to boot. If you check back through the posts from this spring, you'll see PA and I discussing Bucknell a bit. I even had a Bucknell avatar for a while!

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think they have a chance at being the first Patriot League Team to make the sweet sixteen. They were one game short last year

posted on Sep, 25 2005 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I live closer to campus now, I'm gonna try to get to a game or two this season. I hoope that they make the sweet 16, that would be friggin awesome!

new topics

top topics

join