It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: FSU QB Sexton hospitalized, called himself God

page: 1

join
share:
TRD

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Suspended Florida State quarterback Wyatt Sexton was doused by pepper spray and taken to a hospital by police after he was found laying in the street and identifying himself as God. Sexton was hospitalized Monday night. A school official said Tuesday he was still under medical care at an undisclosed location. Sexton had not been charged with any crime.

MSNBC.com

SI.com

ESPN.com

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Where's ChiefOsceola when we need him?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gibbs Baby!!!
Where's ChiefOsceola when we need him?

*Lurks out of the shadows*

Ta-Dah!! I'm big on late entrances....

It's funny - I was on facebook the other day looking up names in my yearbook, and there I saw in my Senior year book a young 9th grade Wyatt starring at me....I'll have to scan that picture in for #s and giggles later...

The official statement? He was bite by a tick, got Lyme disease, had a few "complications"....Word around the campfire (friends of friends) is he was drugged up on a fine cocktail of various sorts of hallucinogenic drugs while on a camping trip, running through the woods (thus the Lyme Disease) and spouting out only the kinds of things someone in that state of mind would say when found causing a ruckus....

Who knows - I'm sure it's been blown out of proportion to a certain degree, but I'm springing for the camping trip explanation - It just seems sooo...Tallahassian of him...

On a more "sober" note however...TK has fought his battle over our mascot and beat the NCAA! Setting a standard for case-by-case appeals against their list of colleges "abusing" the Indian heritage - FSU and the Seminole tribe have a very symbiotic relationship, and essentially, Jeb and TK told the NCAA exactly where they could shove that list...

new topics

join