It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

College Sports: college football on ESPN - overdone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Is it me, or is there a college game every single night on ESPN? I'm not a huge, huge fan of callege ball, but I do follow, and like the tradition of having game son Saturdays. When they started a few games on thursday nights, that was alright, but Saturday was still sacred. now, it's overdone, IMHO.

What does everyone else think?

posted on Dec, 2 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i agree that college football should be left on saturdays, espn has gone way overboard on it's schedule....i very seldom even turn on espn anymore while it used to be it was on almost 24 hours a day, i think that they have over exposed college basketball even worse, way too many games on the channel

posted on Dec, 10 2004 @ 08:54 PM
link   
it would be different if the games were played by teams that i might have a care to watch. but i just can't get excited about UAB vs. Loisiana Tech. I don't think it's the amount of games but the caliber of the games they show. as for them over blowing college basket ball, i hate basket ball and any game that is televised is a waste of valuable broadcast space, i know i'm in the minority on this one and i accept that as long as they don't fill both espn's up with basket ball i'm all right. back to the football, they need to get rid of the wednesday, thursday, friday games until they are games i can actually sit down and care who wins, at this point in the season though i'll cut them some slack since they have the Div 1AA and Div 2 playoffs, these they can broadcast whenever since they have to play so many games because they have a real championship ladder there and none of the BCS bullshyte.

posted on Dec, 11 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I didn't even realize that they broadcast the Div II playoffs...

new topics

top topics

join